Reaction score

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
looks stupid and is ridiculous, @Likeicare you already have it full. I suggest removing it or increasing the requirements.

Cock

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
Or just add another line. So after a few months you'd have like 7 lines of stars. Simple solutions are the best.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
so this is how its laid out

reputation rank.PNG

we can either remove it entirely or change and increase the levels

Maysam

Reaction score
I'm for removing it, nobody needs more e-penis waving

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
OT: who decided to advertise me everyone some people as a mod on Bens time portal?

Last edited:

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
looks stupid and is ridiculous, @Likeicare you already have it full. I suggest removing it or increasing the requirements.
You just jelly because of your low score lol.

The scores are to judge the quality of the poster.

I was going to raise it once we got more people, but if you want to nix it, that is ok too.

Maysam

Reaction score
You just jelly because of your low score lol.

The scores are to judge the quality of the poster.

I was going to raise it once we got more people, but if you want to nix it, that is ok too.
I just don't like to imagine retards actually taking this literally and judging people by a point system like this. IMO there will always be people not taking someone seriously because of a low post count or in this case not enough stars or supporting a retarded opinion because it's from a forum big dog.

In a forum I think it's best when peoples words speak for them, not flashy titles, roles or a rating system.

In this case I think the roles are okay, because things like "benjamin's hub mod" is nicely ironic. Same goes for the e-peen, dicks are much better than stars but nothing at all is good too.

Linkermann

Ediot
Reaction score
I just don't like to imagine retards actually taking this literally and judging people by a point system like this. IMO there will always be people not taking someone seriously because of a low post count or in this case not enough stars or supporting a retarded opinion because it's from a forum big dog.

In a forum I think it's best when peoples words speak for them, not flashy titles, roles or a rating system.

In this case I think the roles are okay, because things like "benjamin's hub mod" is nicely ironic. Same goes for the e-peen, dicks are much better than stars but nothing at all is good too.
Alls fine until we start throwing around "mods are glorified janitors" and stuff
Diversity of opinion is our strength

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Alright, take a look at LIC. That's how it is going to look, i can make it a little bigger.

fullpenis.png
Full
halfpenis.png
Half
empty-penis.png
Empty

This will take a bit to do, and I have some other errands. So suggest changes. Icons would have to be 20x20 max. I have to make separate bar gifs for each, so like 20.

Linkermann

Ediot
Reaction score
Alright, take a look at LIC. That's how it is going to look, i can make it a little bigger.

View attachment 248 Full
View attachment 247 Half
View attachment 249 Empty

This will take a bit to do, and I have some other errands. So suggest changes. Icons would have to be 20x20 max. I have to make separate bar gifs for each, so like 20.
y not make it 1 big penis outline that fills up and full=cumming ? would look better than 10 pink penises imo

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Alright, so what are we doing. We can replace the stars with dicks like Groy suggests
And the last one had wallpapers. Dunno if you have time. Perhaps @kurisu with is mad MS paint skills would volunteer. Any budding graphic designers are welcome. Don't be shy. Look at Kuri's work. There's a good chance your work won't be half as autistic.

Top Bottom