Russia grand strategy

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
Apparently it’s to wait 9 months in order to allow the hohols to reveal themselves as the most bloodthirsty ghouls besides pooland so when said hohols get btfo nobody feels bad.

Reaction score
They underestimated how involved nato would get. The americans dont trust the Ukis with the Himars american contractors are doing that. IDF soldiers and all kinds of polish, french and western troops are fighting in ukranian uniform. And the russians have every right to be pissed off about the bridge attack..

Reaction score
Also putin never should have attacked with less troops then the Jewkranians that was dumb, now they have to do partial mobilization.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
They underestimated how involved nato would get. The americans dont trust the Ukis with the Himars american contractors are doing that. IDF soldiers and all kinds of polish, french and western troops are fighting in ukranian uniform. And the russians have every right to be pissed off about the bridge attack..
I remember when the hohols were cumming themselves over the himars, then that became a nothingburger.

Top Bottom