Scam Artist Corner

Sneed

Camel Sock
Reaction score
𝕴𝖓 π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–†π–‰
  • Discuss scams, scam artists, common mark stereotypes, etc.
  • Create scams of your own, share and trade tips,tricks, and tactics, share results with others
  • Get dat money
For example: I had an idea about scamming inner-city Antifa and/or niggers by claiming to run/work for a charity that provides reduced or no cost auto repairs for niggers low income black people.
The concept is sound: auto repairs are expensive, even for something as simple as a broken light or exhaust, and keeping their hoopties maintained will eliminate reasons for cops to pull them over, which will inevitably lead to something else.
Solicit "donations" as much as possible, and you'll be halfway out the lot in your new Acura before they realize they've been had.

Sneed

Camel Sock
Reaction score
strap your ass up and just take the money straight from the niggaz if you are a real badass...
don't need to waste time talkin', fool.
I am not 6'4 and built like a tree
Besides, I said I wanted to scam some Antifa too. The spoiled, Daddy's Moneyℒ️ kinda liberals that try as hard as possible to make it look like they're not freakin' loaded.

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
Bitcoin scam

bitcoin scam.jpg

Just in case you thought you were retarded, just feel better that at least 4 people fell for this.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Actually going on voice already puts him ahead of most people here as far as im concerned

Top Bottom