Serial Killers

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
We will start with French serial killer Hélène Jégado.

She was a French domestic servant. She is believed to have murdered as many as 36 people with arsenic over a period of 18 years. After an initial period of activity, between 1833 and 1841, she seems to have stopped for nearly ten years before a final spree in 1851.

Her story is crazy. She kept getting hired and then killing people. Almost no one put the clues together and pointed their finger at her.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Norah bones, Norah jones's serial killer identity she murdered tons of innocent hard working white guys from 2015-2024 She killed her victims by convincing them she wanted sex with them and was a good singer and that she would Sing personally for them

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I think bitches who kill with poison or kill toddlers and kids should be its own classification from real ass serial killers who actually put some effort into it.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Like some fucking frumpy nurse who kills near dead babies at the maternity ward should not be in the same category as some fucking lunatic that has a murder pit 5 miles in an old forest where he has built a tool shed from the skeletal remains of his victims.

I understand this opinion may be controversial, but i do feel very strongly about this.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I think bitches who kill with poison or kill toddlers and kids should be its own classification from real ass serial killers who actually put some effort into it.
That’s an interesting point, but it’s important to remember that all serial killers strive for the same outcome. IOW, they’re not known as “serial half-killlers” or “serial sort-of-killers” or “wannabe serial killers whose hearts just weren’t in it”.

And it’s vitally important to make a clear distinction between serial killers and cereal killers who are fat and lust after sugary breakfast offerings:

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
That’s an interesting point, but it’s important to remember that all serial killers strive for the same outcome. IOW, they’re not known as “serial half-killlers” or “serial sort-of-killers” or “wannabe serial killers whose hearts just weren’t in it”.
But there are leagues in sports even though they are all trying to win at the same game. Some are just better at it. Vastly better.
bush league vs major league.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
But there are leagues in sports even though they are all trying to win at the same game. Some are just better at it. Vastly better.
bush league vs major league.
All serial killers are in the same league: Kill The Most People without Getting Caught

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Thats is like saying there is no difference between a fratbro drinking beer out of a keg and some flea-ridden, piss stinking, toothless schizo drinking hand sanitizer.
They're both trying to get drunk.
I don't know about that. I don't drink alcohol.

But if a serial killer kills one person with poison and another person with a knife, the outcome is 2 dead people who are never making a comeback.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Peter Niers - convicted of 544 murders, including 24 fetuses cut out of pregnant women; broken on the wheel

Interesting. However, there is a major caveat to those numbers:

"Information about Niers is based on contemporary ballads, "true crime" reports, and official warrants circulating, as well as the aforementioned confessions extracted under torture. It is unknown whether he actually killed 544 people, or whether this was just a confession under torture."

But his death was no laughing matter:

"Peter Niers was tortured and then executed over the course of three days in September 1581.[9] On the first day, strips of flesh were torn from his body and heated oil was poured into his wounds.[12] On the second day, his feet were smeared with heated oil and then held above glowing coal, thereby roasting him. On the third day, 16 September 1581, he was dragged to the place of execution and broken on the wheel; the wheel was slammed down upon him 42 times.[13] Still alive, he was finally dismembered by quartering. "

Last edited:

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
home state of washington had two prominent ones: bundy and green river gary
bundy supposedly went to a high school in my school district and if you went there his name was on one of the sports trophies in the main hallway... pushed a little to the back ofc to hide his name

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
bundy supposedly went to a high school in my school district and if you went there his name was on one of the sports trophies in the main hallway... pushed a little to the back ofc to hide his name
hi there young lady. i seem to have a broken arm. could you possibly help me carry all of this stuff over to my car for me? 🥰😜😊

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I’ve heard that area of the country produces accomplished serial killers more than anywhere else in the US. If that’s correct, why does it happen?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
From 1974 to 1978, serial killer Ted Bundy carved a murderous path across the country — all the way from Washington to Florida — taking the lives of at least 30 girls and young women.

"Ted's mail was as strange as anybody's mail could be. He got marriage proposals," Stephen Michaud, co-author of "Ted Bundy: Conversations With A Killer," told "E! True Hollywood Story." "Lots and lots of women sent him pictures, some sent him nude pictures [...], dying for Ted to get back to them."

According to Michaud, multiple women — identified as "groupies" — showed up at the courthouse during Bundy's trial dressed like his victims.

"There was an assumption about Ted's victims: that they all wore there hair long, parted in the middle, and wore hoop earrings," Michaud explained. "So, women would come to court with their hair parted in the middle, wearing hoop earrings. A couple of them even dyed their hair the right kind of brown. [...] They wanted to appeal to Ted."

Carole Ann Boone, one of Bundy's avid female supporters, ended up marrying the serial killer while testifying on his behalf as a character witness. Acting as his own defense attorney, Bundy proposed to Boone in the middle of questioning her. Boone accepted, and Bundy said, "I do hereby marry you." According to The Deseret News, Boone had contacted a notary public to attend the trial, and their marriage was later pronounced legal.

"To this question of whether or not [Boone] really believed he was innocent, she did have a child by him," Michaud explained.

Boone gave birth to a daughter named Rose in 1982, but little has been reported on them since Bundy's execution in 1989.

https://www.oxygen.com/snapped/crime-time/groupies-loved-serial-killer-ted-bundy

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
"There was an assumption about Ted's victims: that they all wore there hair long, parted in the middle, and wore hoop earrings," Michaud explained. "So, women would come to court with their hair parted in the middle, wearing hoop earrings. A couple of them even dyed their hair the right kind of brown. [...] They wanted to appeal to Ted."
He was really into necks and hair. A true gentlemen. He didn't want them to suffer or know their names. He just wanted to play with their bodies after he killed them.

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
Yuck, what a creep! He would NEVER have turned Quence into one of his victims because Quence is a FIGHTER!!
"The more an actor acts in a roll, the better he becomes at it. The more he's apt to feel comfortable in it, to be able to do things spontaneously."

cloudblur666

Newfag
Reaction score
We will start with French serial killer Hélène Jégado.

She was a French domestic servant. She is believed to have murdered as many as 36 people with arsenic over a period of 18 years. After an initial period of activity, between 1833 and 1841, she seems to have stopped for nearly ten years before a final spree in 1851.

Her story is crazy. She kept getting hired and then killing people. Almost no one put the clues together and pointed their finger at her.

Dagmar Overbye from Denmark worked as a retarded ✩°。⋆ special ⋆。°✩ professional child caretaker in the 1920s. You could leave your unwanted child with her and she would make sure it would be taken care of. She gave you a questionnaire where you could choose between the options strangling, drowning, or if you paid some extra: Burning in her masonry heater...

In the aftermath, you could choose between a nice burial with flowers and all if you felt bad for leaving your child, else cremation if you wanted to spread them in nature where they belong, or lastly for them to be hidden on her loft to be with her forever (if you felt sad about abandoning them) and/or not wanted them to be found by a random child digging them up (if you were afraid that your secret information would get leaked in your small town where everyone knows everyone and could point fingers at the suspicious people rewarding them with a ride to prison or sweet death since your life in 1920 already sucked enough ass making you a hell of a suicidal fag.)

With the burial, you could play the lottery of life. 5 out of 10 times your nice townie neighbors would point fingers at the wrong people because rumors easily can flourish and if you had played the game of life in the 1920s greatly, earned a lovely husband in your inventory and showed how nice of a housewife you could be, not one single person would suspect you except some single jealous 1920 women fags but yaaay for you since no one would care enough to hear them out.

Lastly, you had the option of not caring where sweet Dagmar would go grandma mood and choose herself<##3

Dagmar also had a special offer where you could watch her work be done
if you were one of her VIP clients contributing with 3 babies or more😉

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagmar_Overbye

Here's a picture of the retarded old fag fuck child lover if you care:

Dagmar took the lives of 9-25 children, not even a slightly good score considering the options she had in the 1920s. She could've killed a dozen more if she wasn't an idiotic bitch sadly choosing defenseless kids that people knew she got in her care. As the cat with the nice hat also expressed, I won't call this thing a serial killer. She is just an retard who was abused in her childhood and received the urge to kill babies instead of offing herself: ) As said she could've murdered dozens if she put some effort into her work and left the kids alone choosing grown-ups instead or maybe she was only strong enough to strangle a baby. Her hands probably couldn't fit around a grown man's throat. Not to talk about how he would have knocked her out with one hit before getting his 1920s hunting rifle shooting her right through the brain (or the missing brain) adding to his own hunting experience in the old 1920s game of life 🙌

cloudblur666

Newfag
Reaction score
Some insane Dahmer obsessed fag guy posted this cannibalistic human meatloaf as his holiday food on Reddit 💘
(I support equality yyayy so I will support this guy with my whole heart (and the guy is not me! (seriously (I'm not lying)))

1710487640351.png

Top Bottom