BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This is actually Hawt though.
Only because it's got multiple overtones of imaginative intrigue. I mean think of all the different ways your mind can play with that concept.

I think it was like a treasure chest or something, wasn't it? Like you'd open a "bad" treasure chest and then it'd temporarily turn you into different vulnerable shit.

Imagine if that's how life normally worked. Like instead of you picking genders or some stupid shit, what if we had polymorphic bodies that responded to emotional circumstances autonomically.

So like if you're feeling vulnerable your body would automatically morph into a vulnerable form and it'd be impossible to hide what you're wanting.

Exposed wants, impossible to hide your sense of sexual want, your body would give away your true nature at all times, no matter what words you'd try and use to explain around it.

And then companies could develop different biotechnologies and shit that could force people into certain states of being for the purpose of soft enslavement.

Making people a more integrated part of nature.

Like instead of having a house you take a drug that turns you into a tree and you plant yourself at home after work.

Or maybe that is your job. Like, to make oxygen for the planet, you go to work and they turn you into a tree and then you just quietly and peacefully make oxygen all week. Then when its the weekend they inject you with something to make you grow back into your regular state.

Controlled states of matter... telekinetic bodymorphic rape.

You force other people into conforming to weaker states and then you abuse them in that controlled mental state and force them to be that way.

So then it's like pronouns, but someone else gets to randomly decide and declare what yours are and then you're just forced to be that.

Punishment pronouns.

Dick Girls - 70417669663_n.jpg

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Only because it's got multiple overtones of imaginative intrigue. I mean think of all the different ways your mind can play with that concept.

I think it was like a treasure chest or something, wasn't it? Like you'd open a "bad" treasure chest and then it'd temporarily turn you into different vulnerable shit.

Imagine if that's how life normally worked. Like instead of you picking genders or some stupid shit, what if we had polymorphic bodies that responded to emotional circumstances autonomically.

So like if you're feeling vulnerable your body would automatically morph into a vulnerable form and it'd be impossible to hide what you're wanting.

Exposed wants, impossible to hide your sense of sexual want, your body would give away your true nature at all times, no matter what words you'd try and use to explain around it.

And then companies could develop different biotechnologies and shit that could force people into certain states of being for the purpose of soft enslavement.

Making people a more integrated part of nature.

Like instead of having a house you take a drug that turns you into a tree and you plant yourself at home after work.

Or maybe that is your job. Like, to make oxygen for the planet, you go to work and they turn you into a tree and then you just quietly and peacefully make oxygen all week. Then when its the weekend they inject you with something to make you grow back into your regular state.

Controlled states of matter... telekinetic bodymorphic rape.

You force other people into conforming to weaker states and then you abuse them in that controlled mental state and force them to be that way.

So then it's like pronouns, but someone else gets to randomly decide and declare what yours are and then you're just forced to be that.

Punishment pronouns.

View attachment 89347
I need a drink after reading that.

Top Bottom