Reaction score
Hello all you pathetic filthy animals. I got board so I decided to return to this sad cesspool of disgust and hate and to see you all continue to eat your own shit and to keep trying so hard to get a rise out of me, I do love seeing you piss and rage at my very existence. You tried and failed so hard to bully me for no reason at all, I have done nothing wrong at all but yet you keep playing this sad little game of painting me as a lolcow, and for what? Just why? You all fucking crazy. I honestly do hope you all fucking die in the worst way possible, because unlike that of kiwifarms and 4chan, you fuck with the ruin the lives of people not for the greater good, but solely for the sake of it. You have no honer or respect, you worthless piece of fuck. I hope you get raped in the ass and get all the transmitted diseases. I hope you get into some sort of "I have no mouth and I must scream" situation where you are basically horrifically torture for all of eternity with no way to die. Fuck you, just fuck you.

Oh and if you say "wHo ArE yOu???" then that just proves my point.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i don't hone you spazol nutsack grack a bucket and some lysol and srubbing of their tears. please

Listen to me very carefully because I'm not prepared to stay literate for very long: you have verified my previous claim

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Blah blah, I am still butthurt over being told I am boring and unfunny multiple times over multiple accounts.
I have therefore decided to make yet another account for the purposes of sharing intimate details about my achy anus and otherwise act boringly at you in a boorish and quite tedious manner.

PS: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

PPS: it hurts when I sit down.
Quite!

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
Hello all you pathetic filthy animals. I got board so I decided to return to this sad cesspool of disgust and hate and to see you all continue to eat your own shit and to keep trying so hard to get a rise out of me, I do love seeing you piss and rage at my very existence. You tried and failed so hard to bully me for no reason at all, I have done nothing wrong at all but yet you keep playing this sad little game of painting me as a lolcow, and for what? Just why? You all fucking crazy. I honestly do hope you all fucking die in the worst way possible, because unlike that of kiwifarms and 4chan, you fuck with the ruin the lives of people not for the greater good, but solely for the sake of it. You have no honer or respect, you worthless piece of fuck. I hope you get raped in the ass and get all the transmitted diseases. I hope you get into some sort of "I have no mouth and must scream" situation where you are basically horrifically torture for all of eternity with no way to die. Fuck you, just fuck you.

Oh and if you say "wHo ArE yOu???" then that just proves my point.
you basketball dunkin high jumpin spear chuckin gold chain wearin chicken and biscuit eatin ditsoon spade moulinyan
take your fuckin piece a pizza and go the fuck back to africa

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Don't make me go poo poo in your mouth. I only make new accounts to annoyed you. Also when have I ever been butthurt? No really? Humor me white-bitch.
For like four dozen posts after you were told that you were chronically unfunny.
Probably more, but I put you on ignore since your posts were 100% not worth reading. In that regard you have stayed true to yourself.
Good job!

Reaction score
For like four dozen posts after you were told that you were chronically unfunny.
Probably more, but I put you on ignore since your posts were 100% not worth reading. In that regard you have stayed true to yourself.
Good job!
Blah blah whatever, show evidences or shut up bitch.
I don't get it, you put me ignore but yet you clearly love to bitch at me whenever you can? You have some denial issues buddy.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Blah blah whatever, show evidences or shut up bitch.
I don't get it, you put me ignore but yet you clearly love to bitch at me whenever you can? You have some denial issues buddy.
I did link to your post history before, and you kept whining like a recalcitrant child denied candy. And you still do, and you still aren't funny nor interesting.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Merge me admin daddy, merge me so fucking hard

Lol if one had to choose btwn viril and is army of very obvious socks or Sam's schizo rants and one man skeleton battle against whatever, I'd go with Sam.

Reaction score
because your so desperate for attention.
Wow, just fucking wow.

Look, dumbshit, I DON'T CARE IF I MAKE SHITPOSTS ABOUT ME LEAVING BUT IN REALITY IT'S ONLY A SMALL BREAK.
There, is that too hard for you to understand dumb dumb? When I first said I was leaving, it was because it was supposed a general goodbye, that's it.
But nope! Of course you sad, vile, delusional parasites just assume it's some please attention because your a piece of shit. I come back because I don't respect you enough to keep my promises. I thought I already made it clean that I don't give a fuck about what you pathetic losers on this forum think of me, but you really just don't listen at all. Your stupidity and pettiness really just amazes me.

So please, keep babbling about the same insignificant bullshit over and over again because it's one of the reasons why I come back, seeing me be rant-free in your head.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Wow, just fucking wow.

Look, dumbshit, I DON'T CARE IF I MAKE SHITPOSTS ABOUT ME LEAVING BUT IN REALITY IT'S ONLY A SMALL BREAK.
There, is that too hard for you to understand dumb dumb? When I first said I was leaving, it was because it was supposed a general goodbye, that's it.
But nope! Of course you sad, vile, delusional parasites just assume it's some please attention because your a piece of shit. I come back because I don't respect you enough to keep my promises. I thought I already made it clean that I don't give a fuck about what you pathetic losers on this forum think of me, but you really just don't listen at all. Your stupidity and pettiness really just amazes me.

So please, keep babbling about the same insignificant bullshit over and over again because it's one of the reasons why I come back, seeing me be rant-free in your head.
Didnt read

Top Bottom