minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
that's just every website on the internet, not just edf
i forgot it was daylight savings time n was wondering why it was still dark out this morning n when i typed in "daylight savings" in google a fox news op ed popped up about how it was 'woke' n 'the nanny state telling people what to do'

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
i forgot it was daylight savings time n was wondering why it was still dark out this morning n when i typed in "daylight savings" in google a fox news op ed popped up about how it was 'woke' n 'the nanny state telling people what to do'
Summers are hot, long and miserable where I live, daylight savings would just prolong the suffering tbh.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Uh this is done to anyone that is perceived at sucking at what they are doing.
This also happens when someone "steals" someone else's spotlight. Or is actually better than the "alpha," which is a retarded term to define loudmouth.

I think it's stupid and detrimental to the group especially when you're depending on the team doing it's best.

But, if someone is fucking up repeatedly bullying them to quit is part of wanting to succeed.

this is normal and happens to men as well. Should a grudge be held? nah I don't think so. Everyone can have a one off, but if that one off is constant then perhaps the attacks are warranted.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Beyond that, every English speaking site online where people discuss things is infected with politics one way or the other and everyone has lost their sense of humor.

Sites like /pol/ 10 years ago had a pretty good sense of humor but now its just doomer posting, I assume left wing sites are the same.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Uh this is done to anyone that is perceived at sucking at what they are doing.
This also happens when someone "steals" someone else's spotlight. Or is actually better than the "alpha," which is a retarded term to define loudmouth.

I think it's stupid and detrimental to the group especially when you're depending on the team doing it's best.

But, if someone is fucking up repeatedly bullying them to quit is part of wanting to succeed.

this is normal and happens to men as well. Should a grudge be held? nah I don't think so. Everyone can have a one off, but if that one off is constant then perhaps the attacks are warranted.
Why are you talking to yourself

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
I assume left wing sites are the same.
depends on the group. i still see plenty of hopeful people like myself, and funny memes, in the circles i frequent but there's still the obvious fedposters crying about white people existing
still more amusing than eggless wallhitter incels with weed/alcohol issues shrieking about stuff they had to make up about me on some henry kissinger shit like "you know what's really wrong with america is that commie chicken farmer several hundred miles away who wants to be left alone by the u.s. government n corporations"

The Gigachud

Newfag
Reaction score
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT VOTING FOR DADDY TRUMP SO HE CAN BUILD THE WALL BRO
HE JUST HAS TO GIVE MORE RICH PEOPLE TAX BREAKS FIRST BRO IT'S ONLY BEEN 40 YEARS OF THAT POLICY BUT IT'S GONNA TRICKLE DOWN ANY DAY NOW
I assume you're a nigger.

Top Bottom