Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
my experience is all over the place. and i can get a gov security clearance. there's no reason why i would be functionally retarded enough to apply for smth with garbage pay that's out of my range, n second off, if i went in for a job that i'm experienced in n they offered me garbage pay i'd laugh while walking out. end of

amazon's tried to court p.o. workers for their driving team. if i applied they'd see i've got 6 yrs warehouse exp from mil n a degree in business management. then i could cross over n be lumi's warehouse manager n slave drive him off the forum all hours if i wanted to. n you'd better believe i'd demand at least 20$ n hr while i do it cuz it's non-union
How could you do that to me for 20$ an hour? :(

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Because I just came across your post and realized how much of a reality you could bully me at my warehouse for higher pay.
yeah it's called 6 yrs warehouse experience and a degree in business management
how long have you been at amazon? have you gotten a degree in anything to try n claw your way higher?

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
how long have you been at amazon? have you gotten a degree in anything to try n claw your way higher?
No idea what I would want to study tbh. I've been there for 3 years now.

And I still deserve my 15 min breaks and bunny soap which I know you would try to get rid of ;)

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
There are engineers who work there that get paid good money fixing the AR bots. Do you have any suggestions on what would be useful to get a degree in?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Look at how stupid this idiot is.

They think there are probable pathways in life that result in them 'clawing their way higher'.

They still haven't figured it out that it's all just a scam. One scam stacked on top of another and another and another... and that's all life really is on earth... a scam.

And what tha'fuck excuse does she have? Or anyone? I mean it's not like you can say you don't know... because it's obvious.

Everyone knows it's obvious...

How many times a day does that happen? Where I write past human perception and... nobody notices!

Nobody cares! :D

Nobody recognizes intellectual greatness.

Like, hello, we know when you snub the world's greatest writer that you're all fakes and frauds!

The world's a fraud.

Like, yeah... just keep paying money for magical pieces of paper that are supposed to get you magical high paying jobs... cause that's totally not just a scam to sell you worthless paper for thousands or tens of thousands of dollars! All while some rando who can check boxes better than you can gets all the promotions, because they went to scam school instead of cram school.

That's what humans now define as "intelligence"... the ability to deceive others.

That's why those like Minty are considered mentally retarded. Too dumb to realize it's all a scam.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
it's weak fag behavior
"lower-skilled players were more hostile towards a female-voiced teammate, especially when performing poorly. In contrast, lower-skilled players behaved submissively towards a male-voiced player in the identical scenario."
imagine being mad at a woman n then seeking approval from a big strong man to comfort you online
literal fag shit

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
it's weak fag behavior
"lower-skilled players were more hostile towards a female-voiced teammate, especially when performing poorly. In contrast, lower-skilled players behaved submissively towards a male-voiced player in the identical scenario."
imagine being mad at a woman n then seeking approval from a big strong man to comfort you online
literal fag shit
I think it just ruins the dynamic because 95% of men will either act like angry incels such as the ones in this thread, or make continual sexual references to them instead of just treating them like one of the guys

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
I think it just ruins the dynamic because 95% of men will either act like angry incels such as the ones in this thread, or make continual sexual references to them instead of just treating them like one of the guys
there used to be more of a userbase balance on edf2 n varied opinions
half the userbase on this iteration are all culture warriors cryin' about the same bullshit every day

Top Bottom