The Assassination of Derek Chauvin by the coward Fentanyl Floyd

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
obviously his lawyers are going to use the outside influence angle in his appeals, ive got a sneaky feeling it might just save his ass from before the prison purse of bubba. we'll see.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
thats a no brainer tim. however you aren't guaranteed safety even in adseg so........
True. But considering he's going to be with other high profile prisoners, most of which will be some sort of white collar crime or head of some organization not exactly the 6'8" 270 lbs gorrilla/enforcer. So I'm giving him better odds. Chances are there will be other cops in there so if he can get over being wrongfully convicted until his appeal date, I think he'll be alright.

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
True. But considering he's going to be with other high profile prisoners, most of which will be some sort of white collar crime or head of some organization not exactly the 6'8" 270 lbs gorrilla/enforcer. So I'm giving him better odds. Chances are there will be other cops in there so if he can get over being wrongfully convicted until his appeal date, I think he'll be alright.
idk about the whole wrongfully convicted, buy like I said I think he has a good chance on appeal.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
idk about the whole wrongfully convicted, buy like I said I think he has a good chance on appeal.
That's kind of an oxymoron don't you think? If he's not wrongfully convicted then why do you think he would have a chance on appeal.

You have one juror who is caught perjuring himself by hiding his BLM affiliation and serving on the jury. Another said the pressure of the town burning down would have influenced her decision. You could go the outside interference route but (all) that's grounds for mistrial.

1. The prosecution did not prove intent in any of the charges.
2. the manslaughter charge was the strongest, but if he's concerned about he crowd getting ugly, then the crowd actually hampered Derek's ability to do his job.
3. The knee hold was a legal and less intrusive hold than other choices.
4. It's clear that his knee was not on his neck, there was no damage to the neck or throat.
5. "St. George," had enough fentanyl in his system to kill a horse. Nevermind the meth too. The lethal dose of fentanyl for a 200 lbs man is literally two milligrams. Take a salt shaker, shake out some salt and pick any two grains of salt. That is a lethal dose.
6. Many of the state's witnesses were so bad for the prosecution, the defense called them again to testify for the defense.

Last edited:

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Also missing the part where the drug dealers lawyer said his client was pleading the 5th to not incriminate himself on manslaughter/murder charges
That is a very good point but the drug dealer is right. His testimony would be incriminating to himself and he would plead the fifth. However if he did take the stand, the activist jury would most likely see him taking the fifth as "NIGGA. FUCK DA POL-EESE, NIGGA," and not "I is keepin muy mouf shut so I doan getz pinned for dis."

Chavin needs some sane people in the jury box.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
show me a democrat ran city that can provide that.
There are a few. More than you think actually, but they are forced to be silent and hidden. You literally could lose your job for voting the wrong way. "Oh worked here three years, and now laid off, that's a tough one... I know James was hired last Friday, but them's the breaks. Good luck out there." Or the ever popular, "You're overqualified," when you're trying to find a job.

The current firm I work for is now officially woke. And it's fucking terrifying. Imagine you open up your usual Monday morning emails from co-workers and you see the CEO send out a mass email about being anti-racist and how diversity is vital to the survival of the firm in these tough times.

But, with jury selection they ask you everything about media exposure. If you answer something like Fox news or Wall Street Jour. then you are automatically kicked off the jury. Another "red flag," is Reddit. Yes you would be surprised how many people actually cite Reddit and Twitter as their main source of news. And they almost always have this smarmy, whiney "faggy" voice. It's like they came from a mould. Another way to get out of jury duty is look like a cop. Yeah you may have a haircut you don't like for about a month, but think of the alternative. Imagine being on the Chavin jury. Imagine trying to talk sense to these people. Imagine them churning out stories of how the city will burn if you don't vote guilty. Imagine them figuring out that it's you who is voting not guilty. Imagine what they would say then.

It's getting to the point that anyone rational CANNOT serve. It's insane.

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
That's kind of an oxymoron don't you think? If he's not wrongfully convicted then why do you think he would have a chance on appeal.

You have one juror who is caught perjuring himself by hiding his BLM affiliation and serving on the jury. Another said the pressure of the town burning down would have influenced her decision. You could go the outside interference route but (all) that's grounds for mistrial.

1. The prosecution did not prove intent in any of the charges.
2. the manslaughter charge was the strongest, but if he's concerned about he crowd getting ugly, then the crowd actually hampered Derek's ability to do his job.
3. The knee hold was a legal and less intrusive hold than other choices.
4. It's clear that his knee was not on his neck, there was no damage to the neck or throat.
5. "St. George," had enough fentanyl in his system to kill a horse. Nevermind the meth too. The lethal dose of fentanyl for a 200 lbs man is literally to milligrams. Take a salt shaker, shake out some salt and pick any two grains of salt. That is a lethal dose.
6. Many of the state's witnesses were so bad for the prosecution, the defense called them again to testify for the defense.
new trial story

The four-page document, filed by attorney Eric Nelson, details a number of errors the defense believes were made during the trial which violated Chauvin's constitutional rights to a due process and a fair trial.
Those include allegations of mistakes made by Hennepin Judge Peter Cahill, prosecutorial misconduct, juror misconduct, witness intimidation and the impact of publicity.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
It didn't used to be this way. But OJ's acquittal either solidified the notion of "social justice," or it became the official 'first case' of social justice.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It didn't used to be this way. But OJ's acquittal either solidified the notion of "social justice," or it became the official 'first case' of social justice.
i do believe it's all been incremental, just not enough people were paying attention when this shit was in the early stages. i think the OJ trial may have been a prototype or test case, however you want to put it.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
i do believe it's all been incremental, just not enough people were paying attention when this shit was in the early stages. i think the OJ trial may have been a prototype or test case, however you want to put it.
That's what I meant. The OJ case was the first "revenge court case." Chauvin's seems to be the 1st successful new standard now. I would like to say we're a banana republic now but even banana republics have standards of acceptability/feasibly.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
That's what I meant. The OJ case was the first "revenge court case." Chauvin's seems to be the 1st successful new standard now. I would like to say we're a banana republic now but even banana republics have standards of acceptability/feasibly.
i think venezuela and the congo would be offended at being lumped in with the US

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Next to be called is a litteral glow nigger
He's a security guard and self described master of martial arts

He also has a mma fight on youtube where he gets knocked the fuck out in 10 seconds
It looks like he suffered brain damage from that hit with the way he's presenting after the knock out.
@Raddy @.wil

If the mentally deficient are not accountable for their crimes, then how can their testimony be valid?

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
It looks like he suffered brain damage from that hit with the way he's presenting after the knock out.
@Raddy @.wil

If the mentally deficient are not accountable for their crimes, then how can their testimony be valid?
Tim if you are so desperate for my companionship next time I'm on Layover in Tucson I will message you and you, me and the angry biker paramedics I fly with can all go out for BBQ. I'm buying.

Beyond that, you acting like you bitchmade.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Tim if you are so desperate for my companionship next time I'm on Layover in Tucson I will message you and you, me and the angry biker paramedics I fly with can all go out for BBQ. I'm buying.

1. Literal medical question about presenting when knocked out. Never mind I found it. He suffered a shock to his brain stem.
2. Ah the insults. You are quite predictable. Still upset when confronted by reality? Why? You see them every day, if anyone should be insulated from what this world is, it should be someone like you in your profession. However, if I say something which you obviously don't read or consider and you kneejerk disagree with as you so often do, then what's the point? Again your answer seems to support my hypothesis.
3. Nah I remember last time. Watching you get drunk, argumentative, be insulting and combative wasn't fun. It was as if you needed some sort of fighting to be happy.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score

1. Literal medical question about presenting when knocked out. Never mind I found it. He suffered a shock to his brain stem.
2. Ah the insults. You are quite predictable. Still upset when confronted by reality? Why? You see them every day, if anyone should be insulated from what this world is, it should be someone like you in your profession. However, if I say something which you obviously don't read or consider and you kneejerk disagree with as you so often do, then what's the point? Again your answer seems to support my hypothesis.
3. Nah I remember last time. Watching you get drunk, argumentative, be insulting and combative wasn't fun. It was as if you needed some sort of fighting to be happy.
you two are too old to be acting like this

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
he has money now and probably plans on moving to a rich "fellow white" suburban neighborhood where the houses cost several million dollars. cant be antagonizing his future neighbors...
You don't take low-rents and put them into a high-rent neighborhood without them bringing their low-rent attitude and mannerisms.
Doubt they would care.

Top Bottom