BluntHammer

Newfag
Reaction score
Sorry about the Zionist news source; it was the first thing I could find.

As it should be, Justin Bieber has gone full-Hitler.

As is to be expected, the Jews do not take kindly to it.

It shouldn’t be any surprise.

Justin and his wife are both vaxed to the max and have both suffered serious consequences as a result. He developed facial paralysis and his wife had a stroke.

People kept saying “quit being a wiseguy, Justin!” and then he just snapped.

He’s living on borrowed time, and pretty much definitely won’t be able to reproduce without some kind of super-science intervening.

Bieber, having been hounded his whole life by Jews in the music industry, no doubt figured out that it was the Jews that vaxed him up and now he’s on a revenge mission.

The Nazi salute and goosestep Nazi dance was performed in Finland, which is a smart place to launch a global Nazi revolution. When I read that Bieber chose that spot to launch his genocidal mission, I tipped my hat to him. Pure genius.

Bieber is thinking: “Vax gave me a broken cock, my life is a ticking clock, let’s see how many kikes I can knock off the block before me heart stops.”

I give my full support.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Did Beebz have to suck jew dick at any point, or did he slip past that stepping stone to fame?

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
No, he's pointing at something with the microphone, the background seems to be a goaste which can he can fit his arm in it's big asshole.

Last edited:
Top Bottom