Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
That. Reminds me. So me and this short half black half spinach kid were on the job, and it was lunch time. We were on a Burgerking kick for whatever reason - I think they were doing a lunch deal. I asked what he wanted for lunch, he said BK, and I told him to map it out - we drove around for work. Anyway, he tells me one's on MLK, and that we should go there.

I'm like, "You sure about that? You wanna go to fucking BK on MLK? You wanna get shot and robbed?"

He starts laughing and says something like, "Ya, I'm black; it'll be fine. Quit being a pussy."

I agree, and bust his balls about how bad of an idea it will be, the entire way there. He just keeps saying nothing's gonna happen. So we're there, we're waiting in line, and some black girl is ordering. As she's ordering, some newly homeless white girl is trying to get the same cashier to give her the bathroom code - while waving a cup.

For those unfamiliar, she was about to bath herself in the bathroom, with that cup. And as I said, she is newly homeless, so she still thinks she's a white woman.

Anyway the cashier ignores he, and she starts getting louder, eventually bumping into the black girl as she's trying to get attention. Black girls says, "Excuse me, I'm ordering!" White girl basically ignores her and keeps bumping infront of the cashier. Black girl shoves her back outta the fucking way.

White girls looks a black girl, throws the empty cup at her head, cat fight ensues. At this point, we're just standing there watching, trying not to laugh. At this point, it was obviously getting worse, so I say to my buddy, "Let's get outta here." He agrees.

We walk out the front, and are almost at the car. Black girl goes storming out of the front door, then straight across the parking lot. White girl bursts out behind her, talking shit. That immediately turns to," YOU'RE JUST A NIGGER! NIIIIGGGGEER!! NIIIGGEERR!!"

I'm trying not to laugh my ass off, but my buddy suddenly perks up, looking at the girl, like a meerkat. He was about go beat her ass. I calm him down, remind him we're wearing out fucking work gear, and get back in the car.

As we're leaving, white girl turns back toward the BK, and starts talking to some poor black girl changing out the fucking trash, like she wasn't just yelling nigger on FUCKING MLK.

We spent the rest of the day laughing our asses off, and for months after, he'd randomly start saying, "Nigger! Nigger! Nigger!" Or text me it lol

Side note: lot of fucking chinese in that bk.

Top Bottom