.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
KF is as "free" as it gets for any space on the modern day internet. Besides, if you tried to be any more free or have fun on the modern internet then the big tech corpos would have you whacked in an instant, like how KF is barely hanging by a thread.
just try and shitpost on kf like you can here

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
this place is a lot more free than KF
This forum is near dead and barely has any activity, unlike KF which is still out on the clearweb and shows up on search engines. EDF would have been a graveyard if it wasn't for the usual autistic fuckwits making their way here and providing entertainment for the rest of the forumers. They would have this place shut down if it got nearly as active as the likes of KF
just try and shitpost on kf like you can here
KF isn't a high standard to compare with, it just shows how awful the quality of the "free" internet is. And even then they are trying to have the place shut down

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
This forum is near dead and barely has any activity, unlike KF which is still out on the clearweb and shows up on search engines. EDF would have been a graveyard if it wasn't for the usual autistic fuckwits making their way here and providing entertainment for the rest of the forumers. They would have this place shut down if it got nearly as active as the likes of KF

KF isn't a high standard to compare with, it just shows how awful the quality of the "free" internet is. And even then they are trying to have the place shut down
this place is not "near dead". There might be 30 or so regular posters but new ones come in all the time. it is small but active.

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
There might be 30 or so regular posters
And most of them are misfits who lack social skills, the few quality posts on here get drowned in filth. 1/4 of those active users are probably Wyzzrd alts and fagtags.
it is small but active.
I'd give it to that, for a small forum that doesn't show up on search engines and on a site past its prime it is doing better than one would expect. Even then you only see a new thread on here like once every other week.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
And most of them are misfits who lack social skills, the few quality posts on here get drowned in filth. 1/4 of those active users are probably Wyzzrd alts and fagtags.
That is freedom. People are too used to having all their content be curated like reddit. I don't like a lot of the viril or nisse spam but your argument isnt at all backed up by anything

I'd give it to that, for a small forum that doesn't show up on search engines and on a site past its prime it is doing better than one would expect. Even then you only see a new thread on here like once every other week.
why do you keep fixating on the search engine thing? we still get randos coming in here because they want an article written about someone they fueded with on deviantart so i dont see what it matters. and there are a lot more than 1 threads here every week
checking KF now.......more than a THOUSAND users looking at it
how many people are looking at this forum? 15?
and?

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
What does the topic of the big tech corpos and service providers threatening to shut down the site and pressure the KF admins who are resorting to censorship as a result of fear have to do with censorship? gee I dunno :rolleyes:
how does Josh's dick taste? KF has been censoring its own users long before it was ever under any kind of threat by providers.

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
how does Josh's dick taste? KF has been censoring its own users long before it was ever under any kind of threat by providers.
:rolleyes:

I never go on the site to begin with, the last time and one of the only times I went on KF was during the ass-napkins saga. You think Josh or any quality forum for the say censors their users for the fuck of it? sure the place can be an echo chamber at times but it is as "free" as any active site (not including EDF) out there on the modern web these days can get, not like that is much of a standard to begin with.

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
why do you keep fixating on the search engine thing?
Because it is a reason why this forum is not as active or quality like it was years back, you don't have a supple supply of quality users running into this place. Instead it only attracts furry degenerates from the DeviantArts or social rejects from corners of the internet like Wyzzrd or that Hispanic White supremacist larper who are one dimensional or just an outright drag.
That is freedom. People are too used to having all their content be curated like reddit. I don't like a lot of the viril or nisse spam but your argument isn't at all backed up by anything
I never claimed that this server wasn't free, I was just talking in the context of KiwiFarms. When a place where people can freely spam "NIGGER" or mock random trannies and drive them to suicide gets active then steps will have to be taken to curate content.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Because it is a reason why this forum is not as active or quality like it was years back
newfag

I never claimed that this server wasn't free, I was just talking in the context of KiwiFarms. When a place where people can freely spam "NIGGER" or mock random trannies and drive them to suicide gets active then steps will have to be taken to curate content.
level of activity does not necessitate a need for censorship you corporate advertisement-friendly bootlicker

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
Wrong
level of activity does not necessitate a need for censorship you corporate advertisement-friendly bootlicker
Then what does? there are tons of platforms out there that tried to be unique and "free speech" but were forced to sanitize and censor content when it got too popular, look at what happened with Bitchute or the thousands of similar YouTube clones for one
you corporate advertisement-friendly bootlicker
:hitler2:

Yawn, again with the personal attacks lol..

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
They wont ban Stormfront for the same reason they wont ban 4chan, they need a place to cage up all the lunatics and disgruntled men of the internet as for them to monitor and watch or egg them on to commit crimes. It would be counterproductive if they purged a den of glowies.
Why are you talking about stormfront despite clearly never going on the site

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
Why are you talking about stormfront despite clearly never going on the site
What makes you come to the conclusion that I haven't? a lot of feds roam that place to egg people on to commit hate crimes hence why you see a lot of glownigger hate crime cases out there being connected with active Stormfront users. They would have shut the place down back in the 90s if they didn't have use for it. You don't see school shooters proclaiming their act "for the lulz" or mentioning ED while shooting kids.
Null sent the FBI a girls entire chat history and personal details in order to get her arrested
Interesting, give some more background on this story.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Because it is a reason why this forum is not as active or quality like it was years back, you don't have a supple supply of quality users running into this place. Instead it only attracts furry degenerates from the DeviantArts or social rejects from corners of the internet like Wyzzrd or that Hispanic White supremacist larper who are one dimensional or just an outright drag.

ED has always attracted degenerates. do you know nothing at all about the site

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
One of our admins literally shot up a school while carrying a usb stick containing his favourite ED content
:facepalm:

Just some USB? pathetic. He never directly gave ED a shoutout during the act, besides he completely failed and only killed like 2 kids including himself. The international media would have been bitching about ED the same way they did with PewDiePie after the mosque shooting in Christchurch as he was actively mentioned and shouted out unlike that autistic phaggot. Not that I support or want such acts to occur.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
:facepalm:

Just some USB? pathetic. He never directly gave ED a shoutout during the act, besides he completely failed and only killed like 2 kids including himself. The international media would have been bitching about ED the same way they did with PewDiePie after the mosque shooting in Christchurch as he was actively mentioned and shouted out unlike that autistic phaggot. Not that I support or want such acts to occur.
where do you want this?
0_E1eNateTiDThGcYI.jpg

Top Bottom