RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
Personally i am all for mass shootings and acts of terrorism and the more that happen, the better
Well, why don't you be the change you want to see? mass shootings and terrorism are boring these days, this isn't the 1990s anymore where some autistic twits shooting up a few kids at a school makes international news headlines and is enough to scare kids into locking themselves in their basements.

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
Hot wife, amazing good looks, successful career, growing real estate portfolio, i can go on if you want
No matter the luxuries one has in this physical world, we still feel that void deep inside that we cant satisfy no matter what. Life would be so boring if I had all the luxuries in a capitalist society and nothing to look forward to, I might as well sell all my personal belongings and become a monk in the Himalayas.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
idk why someone would want to post on a forum with like 100+ users. That might sound like cope but at that point it's basically just reddit.
Really depends on the forum culture. Reddit isn't an open forum or a place for discussion since posts get removed for not being popular. Most forums aren't as heavier policed

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
idk why someone would want to post on a forum with like 100+ users. That might sound like cope but at that point it's basically just reddit.
No forum has an upvote/downvote system like Reddit has. A place can only turn into Reddit if there are hundreds of sexless mods actively policing any thread or banning users they disagree with at any given time to give them some meaning in their lives. That place is unique in itself. Reddit could have had potential if it was never turnt into a big tech corporate shitpit

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Really depends on the forum culture. Reddit isn't an open forum or a place for discussion since posts get removed for not being popular. Most forums aren't as heavier policed
No forum has an upvote/downvote system like Reddit has. A place can only turn into Reddit if there are hundreds of sexless mods actively policing any thread or banning users they disagree with at any given time to give them some meaning in their lives. That place is unique in itself
I meant that when you use reddit most of the users are just anonymous avatars who you know nothing about, it ruins the fun a bit.

If I don't know what a user's life is like, their face, and what their penis looks like, it's not nearly as fun to shitpost and banter with them.

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
I meant that when you use reddit most of the users are just anonymous avatars who you know nothing about, it ruins the fun a bit.
Yeah, it mostly attracts normies in the Millions which inflates the value of the interactions or banter that goes on and on top of that censored to hell. Same goes for Facebook or Discord, both platforms had a lot of potential and were fun at the beginning but became shit as a result of corporate takeover and censorship. Do you see any hope for the internet in the future?

IDOJ

Ediot
Reaction score
Will I he able to drink and make fun of people

if so yes
All right, profile photo blackie.
You've just written the single, best comment I've read on this forum since joining.
What else is there, really, than drinking and making fun of people.
I commend you.
A great, great statement.

IDOJ

Ediot
Reaction score
No matter the luxuries one has in this physical world, we still feel that void deep inside that we cant satisfy no matter what. Life would be so boring if I had all the luxuries in a capitalist society and nothing to look forward to, I might as well sell all my personal belongings and become a monk in the Himalayas.
He has none of those "luxuries" he claimed.
Except for me, no one who describes themselves so favorably on the internet is ever the picture of their boasts in the real world.
As for the rest of your comment... What you do about that "void deep inside" is, you apply Indifference to it. Keep it up, sooner or later you'll understand the power of indifference when it comes to personal problems.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
who is this "we"?

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
Reddit isn't an open forum or a place for discussion since posts get removed for not being popular. Most forums aren't as heavier policed
& u can read about it on reddit (in obscure sections tho)

those sections are also heavily censored
just say: it's a FUCKING SHITHOLE and move on

ilovenuggets

Newfag
Reaction score
I read on some obscure chan the block ISP drama gonna happen again since first happening kiwifarms block because Josh the faggot only relies on ONE (1) host who is Terrahost who is located on ¿Netherlands? in this case.
I suggest you don't use kiwifarms for now because data breach happens every day and XenForo is like a swiss cheese for these haxxors trannies or maybe some (((entity))) can request a hard drive copy.
I can't provide much idea about hosting on some rare countries because Josh/whatever sysadmin is he paying is running her own IP block/ASN called 1776 and the fag can't even think without having it.
Hiding in Tor is not a great idea since Tor can't even fix DoS issue itself (thats why markets are offline every day) and imagine translading userbase to a 56kbps modem speed to load 15 minute videos.
DDoS Guard is a russian company that doesn't ban hacking forums from using their service and kicked him on one day,imagine how worst is the situation for kiwifags to stay online on clearnet.
Also no hosting company wants to deal with customers where the IPs he rent is gonna get nullrouted in 24 hours maximum.
The great thing about cloudflare is no one knows where the backend is located piracy sites are using it as today because if you block CloudFlare ranges on customer ISPs a lot of sites gonna break like Discord or Steam.
And yes Cloudflare doesn't care giving service to absolutely illegal websites heres a blogpost about it Carders love CloudFlare (archive.org)

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I read on some obscure chan the block ISP drama gonna happen again since first happening kiwifarms block because Josh the faggot only relies on ONE (1) host who is Terrahost who is located on ¿Netherlands? in this case.
I suggest you don't use kiwifarms for now because data breach happens every day and XenForo is like a swiss cheese for these haxxors trannies or maybe some (((entity))) can request a hard drive copy.
I can't provide much idea about hosting on some rare countries because Josh/whatever sysadmin is he paying is running her own IP block/ASN called 1776 and the fag can't even think without having it.
Hiding in Tor is not a great idea since Tor can't even fix DoS issue itself (thats why markets are offline every day) and imagine translading userbase to a 56kbps modem speed to load 15 minute videos.
DDoS Guard is a russian company that doesn't ban hacking forums from using their service and kicked him on one day,imagine how worst is the situation for kiwifags to stay online on clearnet.
Also no hosting company wants to deal with customers where the IPs he rent is gonna get nullrouted in 24 hours maximum.
The great thing about cloudflare is no one knows where the backend is located piracy sites are using it as today because if you block CloudFlare ranges on customer ISPs a lot of sites gonna break like Discord or Steam.
And yes Cloudflare doesn't care giving service to absolutely illegal websites heres a blogpost about it Carders love CloudFlare (archive.org)
ok

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
What's there to add outside of the obvious. If the kiwis flock here I'm expecting the online tranny police to test ED's mettle, hoping it goes the other way around and the few here who even give a fuck test their asshole instead.

Top Bottom