The fucking square piece is the worst Tetris piece.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I was getting a new high score in the original GB Tetris (~60k points (I suck I know)) and I was grooving and had got to level 10 just for three fucking square pieces to put me in the worst situation imaginable. The square piece sucks and is only moderately helpful at best and extremely detrimental and at worst a run ender, it needs to be removed from the game permanently because it doesn’t add any value to the gaming experience.

Keyboard

Ediot
Reaction score
Square is great. The little T is the worst, it's fucked me up on a multitude of occasions in Tetris With Friends back when that was around. Maybe Gameboy tetris is different

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Square is great. The little T is the worst, it's fucked me up on a multitude of occasions in Tetris With Friends back when that was around. Maybe Gameboy tetris is different
No way you think the T piece is the worst its literally always useful.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you have not said one coherent thought what does this even mean. Also sonic 1's special stages aren't RNG you can read them they just suck.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
i agree, in minecraft the six-barreled rocket launcher is way better than the square tetris piece

shishishi

Newfag
Reaction score
How are you so retarded that you think the most versatile piece in the entire game is the worst?

Top Bottom