The Hallmark Corporation presents happy endings from the "Oook Oook Oook Collection"

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
<--- this nigga right here have been freeze framing it to investigate
<--- this nigga should do more useful shit with his life

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
And yet the Leftists will still spew their lies about how ‘enriching’ nonwhites are for white nations.

ALL illegals MUST be deported and that includes the ridiculous ‘Dreamers’ that Ol’ Purple Lips Obongo flapped his blue gums over. Concurrently, legal immigration from non-white nations must be halted and that includes all of them: negroes, spics, chinks, streetsh*tters, ay-rabs, gooks, etc.

Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score
someone fill me on the prolouge of this incident. lots of context i'm missing here.
I don't think it was an invader...

A man who was holding a woman hostage with a machete was shot and killed by police in North Miami Beach Thursday, officials said.

The incident happened on the first floor of an office building in the area of Northeast 168th Street and Northeast 2nd Avenue.

North Miami Beach Police Chief Harvette Smith said officers responded to the building around 1:30 p.m. after getting a 911 call of a man walking around with a large machete.

Officers arrived and encountered the man who was holding the machete. He refused officers' commands and ran into the building after officers tased him, Smith said.

At one point, the man was holding a woman hostage with a machete pointed at her neck, Smith said.

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
awesome
love how it wasn't censored when the cop smoked that nigger
wish i saw the twink get beheaded

Top Bottom