the hymen isnt real, its a myth, a special effect, we made it up

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
i only hope the other women on this forum are inspired by how empowered and free you are
women power is gay because women are already too powerful more powerful then men and they get to be whores and cheat on men without reprucission and get everything in divorce femtards and liberals can go fuck themselves and their schizophrenia I say WE MEN GET OUR POWER BACK!! RIGHTFULLY! And Stop these schizophrenics females that are liberals or FEMTARDS! No LONGER SHALL WOMEN OPPRESS US MEN!! WE HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED BY THEM AFTER FEMTARDS AND LIBERALS SABOTAGED THE OLD GOVERNMENT AND CREATED A NEW GOVERNMENT FORMED OF WHORES AND SCHIZOPHRENIC FEMALES

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
women power is gay because women are already too powerful more powerful then men and they get to be whores and cheat on men without reprucission and get everything in divorce femtards and liberals can go fuck themselves and their schizophrenia I say WE MEN GET OUR POWER BACK!! RIGHTFULLY! And Stop these schizophrenics females that are liberals or FEMTARDS! No LONGER SHALL WOMEN OPPRESS US MEN!! WE HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED BY THEM AFTER FEMTARDS AND LIBERALS SABOTAGED THE OLD GOVERNMENT AND CREATED A NEW GOVERNMENT FORMED OF WHORES AND SCHIZOPHRENIC FEMALES
ya man totally i hope mitzi marries me and has sex with a bunch of black guys in front of me

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
But I am not a lezzie, bulldyke, beaver weaver, amy-john, pillow princess, clam smacker, donut bumper, lipstick lesbo, scissor sister, soft butch, todger dodger, high femme, crack snacker, chapstick lesbo, or a minge muncher.
we know, it says right on your profile you are a gay man

Top Bottom