The Triumphant Return of "I'm not a racist but it's going to be a long hot summer of BUCK WILD NIGGERS!"

Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score
"oook oook oook oook oook"
\

AND THE APELIKE JAW STRUCTURE OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO:

\

An 18-year-old man was arrested Thursday in the killing of three Missouri people in two different incidents just hours apart — including a mother and her 8-year-old daughter.

According to St. Louis police, Prinshun McClain was arrested in connection with the murders of 26-year-old Victoria Manisco late Tuesday evening, and of Terri Bankhead, 27, and her daughter Da’nilya Edwards on Wednesday morning.

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A Chicago family continues to grieve after two young sisters were shot, one fatally, while sitting in a car on the Northwest Side Sunday.

A 6-year-old girl continues to fight for her life in the hospital while her 7-year-old sister has died.

Michael Broughton, the girls' father, stepped away briefly from the vigil he and his wife are keeping at their daughter Aubrey's hospital bedside, still wearing the t-shirt stained with daughter Serenity's blood.

"They shot her in her heart. She didn't even get a chance to fight," he said.

The girls' father said his family enjoyed a morning at church Sunday, then stopped by to visit relatives in the 6200-block of West Grand Avenue. They had wrapped up their visit just before 3 p.m., and were going to pick up food and head home -- with the girls already in the car -- when someone drove by and opened fire.

Magalicious

Reaction score
"some of our best friends are black"
\

\

A Georgia man “randomly” shot and killed a tourist in a Miami Beach restaurant and danced over his body as the man tried to protect his 1-year-old baby from the gunman, reports said.

Tamarius Blair Davis, 22, of Norcross, Georgia, was allegedly high on psychedelic mushrooms when he opened fire on 21-year-old Dustin Wakefield at close range before he danced over his body in view of horrified onlookers dining outdoors at La Cerveceria de Barrio on Miami Beach’s famous Ocean Drive on Tuesday night, witnesses and police said.

“After the shooting, he was dancing on top of the guy,” a witness, who didn’t want to be identified, told CBS Miami.

Wakefield, who was on vacation from Castlerock, Colorado, attempted to protect his 1-year-old son before he was shot multiple times, his family told the Miami Herald.

“This guy came in with a gun waving it, saying ‘It’s time to die.’ He pointed the gun at his son and Dustin said, ‘He’s only a boy,’” his uncle, Mike Wakefield, told the newspaper.

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

SHARON HILL, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- A mother is speaking out after her 7-year-old daughter was killed Friday night during a drive-by shooting in Sharon Hill, Pa.

The shooting happened just before 9 p.m. at Academy Park High School on the 300 block of Calcon Hook Road in Delaware County.

A game between Academy Park and Pennsbury High School had just ended when the gunfire erupted near the concession stand.

Action News spoke with the girl's family, who identified her as Fanta Bility.

"My daughter was a nice person. She was so kind," said Tennah Kromah, Fanta's mother.

Kromah is now planning for Fanta's funeral instead of her future.

She took a picture of Fanta at Friday's football game, sitting in the stands, before the shooting that claimed her life.

"They were shooting. Everybody was running," said Kromah.

Kromah says she was also shot but is expected to be okay.

"She just got caught in somebody's terrible act, and she became the victim," said Abu Bility, Fanta's uncle.

He adds this kind of thing in the community is very scary and feels nobody is safe anywhere.

"If you take your kids on the school property, I think you expect them to be safe," he said.

The family says Fanta died at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Lansdowne, Delaware County, from a gunshot wound to the chest.

Two other juveniles were also wounded. No details were immediately available about those victims.

Action News has learned three people are in custody, and weapons have been recovered.

\
:crackhead: :shit: :crackhead:

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

Milwaukee man bludgeoned 12-year-old grandson to death with hammer, police say
The man told investigators he returned to Milwaukee from Indiana earlier this year because he 'wanted to reconnect with his grandchildren'

A Milwaukee man was charged Tuesday with bludgeoning to death his 12-year-old grandson after finding money missing from his wallet.

Andrez Martina, 54, used a sledgehammer, mallet and coat rack to beat Andre Smith II for up to 90 minutes, according to a criminal complaint obtained by Fox News.

The pre-teen died Sunday at a Milwaukee hospital and the cause of death is listed as multiple blunt force injuries to the head.
Martina told police he awoke about 3 a.m. Sunday to find his wallet open and money missing. The victim, who was sleeping over at Martina's house along with an 8-year-boy, denied taking the money and turned his pockets inside out to show they were empty, according to the complaint.

The complaint said that after he beat the boy, Martina took the child into the shower and attempted to rinse off his blood. The victim was not taken to the hospital until about 9 a.m. About 45 minutes after arrival, doctors pronounced the boy dead, FOX 6 reported.

Investigators interviewed Martina Monday. He told them he returned to Milwaukee from Indiana earlier this year because he "wanted to reconnect with his grandchildren."

According to the criminal complaint, Martina learned that Smith "had a problem stealing" and he recalled telling his grandchildren previously, "if you lie, if you mess up in school, if you steal, I’m going to kill you."

During the interview, Martina also admitted to killing a boy in 1989, according to the complaint. A search of his residence allegedly turned up drugs and firearms.

Martina is facing a litany of charges including first-degree intentional homicide, physical abuse of a child with repeated acts causing death, and neglecting a child, among others. He is also accused of striking the 8-year-old, breaking his finger and bruising his body.

If convicted, he could face up to two life sentences, plus 60 years in prison and a possible fine of $225,000, police said.

Magalicious

Reaction score

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - Police are asking the public’s help in finding an armed and dangerous man wanted for the murder of a woman found dead in an art studio in Charlotte’s NoDa community.

Police say 29-year-old Malek Moore is wanted in the murder of 29-year-old Gabryelle Allnutt on Sept. 5. According to police, Gabryelle Allnutt traveled to Charlotte from New Orleans to escape Hurricane Ida. She was a ceramicist and youth instructor with the New Orleans Academy of Fine Arts.

“Moore, frankly, is just a danger to the public right now,” said Captain Joel McNeely of the Violent Crimes Division at CMPD.

He is facing charges of murder, first-degree burglary and kidnapping, and is considered to be “armed and dangerous.

Police found Allnutt unresponsive at an art studio on E. 22nd Street around 5:30 a.m. Sept. 6. She was pronounced dead at the scene. Police have not said how Allnutt died.

Police believe she was murdered around 10 p.m. Sept. 5.

\

Her faculty pic from the New Orleans Academy of Fine Arts

"some of my best friends are black"
\

Some teen twat modeling shots posted by her friend 11 years ago.

Here is the google street view of the art studio on E. 22nd St. If streets could talk this one would say "oook oook oook oook oook."

Magalicious

Reaction score
And another story from Charlotte, NC...

\

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Gunmen unloaded 150 rounds into a Charlotte home, killing a sleeping 3-year-old boy who became the latest victim of a deadly string of shootings that police on Wednesday said are tied to “simple disputes” between students at local high schools.

Asiah Figueroa was killed and his 4-year-old sister wounded when people in multiple vehicles opened fire on a house in Charlotte late Tuesday night, Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said. His sister is expected to survive.

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A man allegedly defecated in a grocery store freezer Sunday night, and a woman who was shopping accidentally put her hand in it while reaching for groceries that were covering it.

“I pick up a bag of pizza rolls and there’s literally s–t,” Shirley Wright-Johnson said in a video of the incident. “Human s–t. Excuse my language.”

A Sunday trip to the store for she and her kids turned out to be more than what the Moore mom bargained for.

“I was upset, I was disgusted, I feel like I was violated,” she said in an interview with KFOR.

Wright-Johnson said she is still trying to comprehend what happened while picking up a bag of pizza rolls in the freezer section.

“I grabbed the bag, I felt something smushy on the bag, so I turned it over and there it was,” she said.

Moore police said it was human feces. Wright-Johnson said there was another bag of pizza rolls that had been placed on top of it covering it up.

“I was so disgusted I was almost in tears,” she said.

Lt. Kyle Johnson with the Moore Police Department said they want to talk to the man seen in the picture below.

“That individual was then observed, went to the cooler section where he proceeded to defecate inside one of the coolers before leaving the business,” Johnson said.

According to Johnson, the man was also allegedly taking pictures of female customers inside the store.

“It’s a little bit disturbing. It’s kind of out there. We don’t see this much,” Johnson said.

Wright-Johnson said she immediately alerted employees, cleaned her hands and headed home with her two kids she was at the store with.

“I bleached my hand, I disinfected my hand,” she said. “All the way home they still were like, ‘Mom, I can smell it, I can smell it.’ I’m like, ‘I smell it too, baby.'”

Even two days later, Wright-Johnson still struggles to voice her frustration with what took place.

“You can’t even put it into words,” she said.

KFOR reached out to Crest numerous times, but we never received a comment. Wright-Johnson said she was offered steaks by someone in the corporate offices to make up for her experience. As for Moore police, they are investigating the situation.

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

"some of our best friends are dark-skinned"
\

A man spotted buying a tequila shot with one of four people found dead inside an SUV abandoned in a Wisconsin cornfield has surrendered to authorities in Arizona.

Dunn County Sheriff Kevin Bygd in a statement revealed that 38-year-old Antoine Darnique Suggs turned himself in Friday night to police in the Phoenix suburb of Gilbert. A warrant had been issued for his arrest in connection with the slayings of four friends from Minnesota, each of them found fatally shot Sunday morning.

The victims were identified as Nitosha Lee Flug-Presley, 30, of Stillwater; her friend, Jasmine Christine Sturm, 30, of St. Paul; Sturm´s brother, Matthew Isiah Pettus, 26, of St. Paul; and Sturm´s boyfriend, Loyace Foreman III, 35, of St. Paul.

The group was last seen alive the night before at White Squirrel Bar in St. Paul, a local watering hole about 60 miles east of the cornfield where their bodies were found. Witnesses on the scene said Suggs at one point during the night joined Flug-Presley for a drink at the bar.

The victim’s aunt said the pair had a “thing” and that Suggs would often fly from Arizona to visit Flug-Presley. According to public records, Suggs had been living recently in Scottsdale, Ariz., where he’s listed as the manager and owner of Darnque Apparel.

He’s currently being held in the Maricopa County Jail in Phoenix, where he is awaiting extradition to Wisconsin.

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

He a good boy... dindu nuffin.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - Family members of the teenage boy shot and killed while waiting at the bus stop told WAVE 3 News their nephew was not targeted in the shooting.

The shooting happened at the bus stop on the corner of Chestnut and Dr. W.J. Hodge Streets on Wednesday morning.

Sharonda Smith and Charletta Anderson, the aunt and great aunt of the boy who died, told WAVE 3 News his name was Tyree Smith, whom they said was a junior at Eastern High School. He was 16 years old.

“He wasn’t targeted, no,” Smith said.

“It’s just that bus stop been getting shot up, like I just told you, since school started,” Anderson said. “He was caught in the crossfire for whatever reason somebody else might’ve did. He was going to school.”

Smith and Anderson described their nephew as a hard-working kid, someone who held a summer job at Kentucky Kingdom before the school year started. They said he didn’t spend his money on guns and drugs, instead on gifts for his mother and sisters.

They also told WAVE 3 News they did not believe he was affiliated with any gangs, and was merely caught in the crossfire at a bus stop that has been the subject of other shootings in the past. LMPD has not confirmed other shootings there.

“This about the fourth time they f***ing shot up the bus stop, excuse my French,” Anderson said. “We’re very involved in his life and his dealings. Two weeks from school started they shot it up. They told the school they didn’t do nothing. They did it again a week or two later, and then they just did again this morning. That’s unacceptable. Unacceptable.”

Wednesday afternoon, LMPD Chief Erika Shields told reporters Eastern is suffering from a gang problem.

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

MARKHAM, Ill. (CBS) — An 8-year-old boy is dead after he was shot while playing on a front porch in south suburban Markham.

Authorities believe the boy’s older brother was the intended target.

The boy was shot in the head in the 15700 block of Homan Avenue in Markham, police told CBS 2’s Jermont Terry. He was identified as Demetrius D. Stevenson.

Police said someone drove by home and sprayed it with bullets. The home may have been targeted and the boy was the casualty, police said.

The boy was pronounced dead at an area hospital.

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

MILWAUKEE - An 11-year-old girl is dead and her 5-year-old sister recovering after they were shot in a drive-by shooting Saturday night, Oct. 2 near Sherman and Burleigh.

The girls were hit while inside a vehicle, and police said the driver brought them to MPD's District 7 station, where officers provided first aid until paramedics arrived.

Police are looking for the shooter(s) while the community again calls for the violence to end.

According to police, this investigation began around 9 p.m. when a car carrying two girls who had just been shot pulled up in need of help. The victims were 11 years old and 5 years old. Both girls were taken to the hospital, but on Sunday, the Milwaukee County medical examiner confirmed the 11-year-old, identified as Ta'Niyla Parker, died from her injuries.

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

MEMPHIS, Tennessee — One day after a deadly home invasion on N. McLean Boulevard claimed the life of Rhodes College senior Drew Rainer, his longtime friends said they're still in a state of shock and trying to get their emotions under wraps.

They're also focused on honoring Rainer's life and the contributions of a scholarship recipient and musician described as 'a light on Rhodes College's campus and everyone around him,

"We was just always the type of kid who would sign up to make a change," Mark Massey said.

"It's crushing just to think how great of a person he was, just a happy person," Ken Steorts added.

From Rainer's friends to the parents of his friends, it's easy to understand the impactful life he led and the impactful legacy the Rhodes College student and English major left behind.

"Drew was going to have a very positive, successful life with the people around him, he always was a positive influence," Steorts said.

But that potential and promise abruptly ended Sunday morning, when authorities said Rainer was shot and killed during a home invasion near the Rhodes College campus.

\

A check of court records found the person Memphis Police said murdered Rhodes College student Andrew "Drew" Rainer has a criminal history.

Rainess Holmes is on probation for aggravated burglary and property theft, according to the Tennessee Department of Corrections.

According to court records, Holmes was convicted of stealing from University of Memphis students living near campus in 2018. He was convicted of two aggravated burglary charges and two property theft charges. Holmes probation is scheduled to end in August 2022.

According to court records, in April 2018, Holmes broke into a house on Midland Street. According to the victim, he and his roommates were sleeping when someone broke in during the night stole two guitars, two amps and an Apple MacBook and keys to a truck. The truck was also stolen. The next day, police said Holmes tried to sell the equipment to a pawn shop.

Later that month, there was another burglary. According to a police report, Holmes broke into an apartment near the University of Memphis on Patterson Street. The report said Holmes broke into an apartment while people were sleeping, stole a TV, laptop, checkbook, and keys to a $21,000 Mustang, which was also stolen.

In both 2018 crimes, the cars that were stolen were found a block or so over from where Holmes lived at the time. A search of his home found some of the stolen items. Also, police were able to identify him as a suspect from his fingerprint that was given at the pawn shop where Holmes tried to sell items.

Holmes arrest record goes back to 2005, when he was 20 years old. Since then, he has been in and out of the legal system. Most of his arrests are property thefts, auto thefts and home burglaries.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
\

MEMPHIS, Tennessee — One day after a deadly home invasion on N. McLean Boulevard claimed the life of Rhodes College senior Drew Rainer, his longtime friends said they're still in a state of shock and trying to get their emotions under wraps.

They're also focused on honoring Rainer's life and the contributions of a scholarship recipient and musician described as 'a light on Rhodes College's campus and everyone around him,

"We was just always the type of kid who would sign up to make a change," Mark Massey said.

"It's crushing just to think how great of a person he was, just a happy person," Ken Steorts added.

From Rainer's friends to the parents of his friends, it's easy to understand the impactful life he led and the impactful legacy the Rhodes College student and English major left behind.

"Drew was going to have a very positive, successful life with the people around him, he always was a positive influence," Steorts said.

But that potential and promise abruptly ended Sunday morning, when authorities said Rainer was shot and killed during a home invasion near the Rhodes College campus.

\

A check of court records found the person Memphis Police said murdered Rhodes College student Andrew "Drew" Rainer has a criminal history.

Rainess Holmes is on probation for aggravated burglary and property theft, according to the Tennessee Department of Corrections.

According to court records, Holmes was convicted of stealing from University of Memphis students living near campus in 2018. He was convicted of two aggravated burglary charges and two property theft charges. Holmes probation is scheduled to end in August 2022.

According to court records, in April 2018, Holmes broke into a house on Midland Street. According to the victim, he and his roommates were sleeping when someone broke in during the night stole two guitars, two amps and an Apple MacBook and keys to a truck. The truck was also stolen. The next day, police said Holmes tried to sell the equipment to a pawn shop.

Later that month, there was another burglary. According to a police report, Holmes broke into an apartment near the University of Memphis on Patterson Street. The report said Holmes broke into an apartment while people were sleeping, stole a TV, laptop, checkbook, and keys to a $21,000 Mustang, which was also stolen.

In both 2018 crimes, the cars that were stolen were found a block or so over from where Holmes lived at the time. A search of his home found some of the stolen items. Also, police were able to identify him as a suspect from his fingerprint that was given at the pawn shop where Holmes tried to sell items.

Holmes arrest record goes back to 2005, when he was 20 years old. Since then, he has been in and out of the legal system. Most of his arrests are property thefts, auto thefts and home burglaries.
Memphis is a negro-infested sh*thole. That white guy should not have been living there. As with anywhere that has a fair number of negroes, the place is dangerous.

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

A Tennessee Wendy's manager has been arrested after he allegedly poured hot oil over a customer who complained his food was cold.

According to WBBJ7 News, Demarrus Pritchett, 23, got into a verbal confrontation with a customer at a Wendy's drive-thru in Huntingdon on Tuesday night.

Surveillance footage allegedly showed shift manager Pritchett as he moved into the kitchen, where he picked up a pan of hot oil. He is alleged to have then walked back to the drive-thru with the hot oil and poured it over the customer through the window.

WBBJ7 News reported the victim had suffered extensive burns to his left side and arm, and was treated for his injuries at Baptist Memorial Hospital.

The network added Pritchett had admitted to throwing the hot oil and then claimed to have previously been harassed by the victim.

Pritchett was later charged with aggravated assault and was released on bond.

Speaking to WBBJ7 News on Wednesday, the victim's mother said he was not in a good condition and said she hoped "justice is served."

Magalicious

Reaction score
The victim was intimately familiar with "the oook."

Demarrus Pritchett, 23, was captured dousing Zayveon Johnson with oil on camera at the Wendy's in Huntingdon, a town about 115 miles from Nashville.

Johnson asked for a refund at the drive-thru window and argued with Pritchett about his food, which he said was was cold. Police said the manager left the window, then returned with a metal pan of frying oil and covered Johnson with it.

zayveon johnson
Tennessee, USA
Joined May 2015

\

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

NASHVILLE, Tenn.--A Nashville 23-year-old has been charged with the murder of his 15-year-old brother.

The Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) reports Rodale Lewis has been charged with the October 4th fatal shooting of brother Latherious Lewis at an 11th Avenue South home.

Police say the two men had a fight which led to Rodale shooting his brother in the back. Rodale had been on the run from police, already facing warrants from Alabama before the shooting.

Police spotted Rodale in a vehicle on Wednesday night, Rodale leading them on a chase for over an hour until he pulled into a parking lot where he struck undercover police vehicles in a temporarily effective attempt to get away.

He was followed by a Tennessee Highway Patrol (THP) chopper after ramming the vehicles until he came to a stop and bolted on foot in the area of Vance Street in North Nashville. Rodale was ultimately captured while hiding in a trash can.

He is facing multiple charges, including homicide and evading arrest. He is being held without bond at the Metro Jail.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
of brother Latherious Lewis at an 11th Avenue South home.
:D Negroes certainly love making up absurd names. Often they name their niglets after stuff they desire: Gucci, Mercedes, Champagne, Intelligence

But other times they’ll see two words and try to mash them together: lather + serious = Latherious

Magalicious

Reaction score
:D Negroes certainly love making up absurd names. Often they name their niglets after stuff they desire: Gucci, Mercedes, Champagne, Intelligence

But other times they’ll see two words and try to mash them together: lather + serious = Latherious
Their parents may have been inspired by a shampoo bottle. Latherious once. Rinsetavious. Repeat.

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

Moment gunman opens fire from sunroof of a car near Washington DC, hitting girl, 12, and leaving her critically wounded

Police in Maryland shared surveillance footage of a man brazenly firing a gun into a row of businesses in Capitol Heights out of a car's sunroof
A 12-year-old girl, who was ordering food at one of the businesses, was shot and critically injured around 6.35pm - she is still hospitalized and in critical condition
Prince George's County Police said they don't believe that she was the unidentified shooter's intended target
A $2,500 reward is being offered for any information leading to the capture of the unknown shooter or about the vehicle shown in the footage

Top Bottom