they got poland

Reaction score
Be an American ally get turned into a homosexual jewish colony . Seems like some kind of pattern, but at least their preparing to get their asshole spread out by the Kremlin.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Is tusk the one backed by alex soros and these open borders retards that fuck up their own housing supply?
nah tusk is sucking eurocock everyday all day but he's not really pro open borders polish people are still extremely racist and we'd eaten him alive if he flooded the country with shitskins
also he's probably a german agent so letting brown people in is bad for him as most of illegals will end up there anyway

Reaction score
nah tusk is sucking eurocock everyday all day but he's not really pro open borders polish people are still extremely racist and we'd eaten him alive if he flooded the country with shitskins
also he's probably a german agent so letting brown people in is bad for him as most of illegals will end up there anyway
Im glad to here polish people are racist as fuck, if you let george soros and his son run even 1% of your government though they are just going to bring infinty brown people in for some reason. Also the german government seems to be betraying their people , with these retards in the street protesting in support of the government against the AFD plan to deport the niggers.

chuj

Reaction score
Im glad to here polish people are racist as fuck, if you let george soros and his son run even 1% of your government though they are just going to bring infinty brown people in for some reason. Also the german government seems to be betraying their people , with these retards in the street protesting in support of the government against the AFD plan to deport the niggers.
europe is old and reacts to her problems very slowly, i.e france passed some very french legislation regarding migration. it's what i call a step in the right direction. nobody in europe is gonna pass the TND bill overnight, that ship has sailed in 45

Reaction score
europe is old and reacts to her problems very slowly, i.e france passed some very french legislation regarding migration. it's what i call a step in the right direction. nobody in europe is gonna pass the TND bill overnight, that ship has sailed in 45
If only der fuhrer had treated the slavs better he might have won the war. However many rumors abound of Nazi Polar bases and warm water oases in antarctica. Since its so cold there arent many diseases and food left in a shack was edible 70 years later.

chuj

Reaction score
snap election?
yeah, duda can call snap election if he founds budget proposed by tusk as unconstitutional, then it's directed to constitutional tribunal which rn is still piss controlled if they agree the parliament is dissolved

Top Bottom