BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
BUDDY! how ya doin'? you take anymore sunrise/sunset pics? hope you're well.
The sun is a lie...

Also I'm dying... from cellular oxidation. I might only have like 70 to 80 years left in physical form. D:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
How about a fuckin potato cannon.
Let's see... shooting potatoes at people... or turning every gun on earth into a mobile land mine... nah, I think I like my shit better.

How about a permaquake...

I can make it darker.

Or cuter...

c67f4df1f9bce9f4.png

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This is what happens to organ harvesters after their presumed death...

Would you like me to make it even darker?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
So do you collect welfare or do you actually work for a living?
I don't have any money nor can I get any money at present. I've been black balled at the Soros level... that means there are people who pay millions of dollars to ensure that shit like this...

Doesn't ever go viral.

That means no one will hire me (usually under threat) and anyone I even randomly stumble across... they issue "warnings".

Like if I were to go on YouTube right now and randomly subscribe to someone with more than 10k subs... they'll wind up with a "warning" from some fuckin randos who are apparently paid to ride my virtual ass 24/7.

No one in their right mind would be doing shit like that for free... which means someone's paying for it.

Just like someone paid for the DDoS attack on Backwater Productions that was so massive it wiped out an entire data center along with it!

Even my bank account got randomly locked out last year, I haven't been able to access it at all and short of taking them to court... well... it's just gone.

It only had like $400 in it.

I had an eToro account too that I used for bitcoin, but that too was locked out because they accused me of "associating" with the wrong people.

I think it had like $500 worth of bitcoin in it.

So... no money for me. That's not something the psychotics running the asylum want me to have.

That's okay though.

Because I make my own version of money now... with pure, undiluted, infinite imagination...

My current plans are to simply self-publish and then sell books the old fashion way, like how Tom McDonald started selling his own CDs after he got black balled like me.

There's lots of others. Basically anyone with talent is systematically targeted. We've been trying to network with each other as a means of creating a parallel economy.

That's what that PublicSq. deal is all about.

Also there's now the "Manhattan Best Sellers List" although if you try doing a Google search for that sans quotes... surprise! It's overridden with links to the New York Times list, which is a complete fuckin fabrication.

Long story short, don't piss off the LARP Jews...

Cause the Khazarian Mafia has a monopoly over your current comprehension of currency.

Hopefully the artisans like me can wrestle back control from the crazies.

That's why I like this community so much, I've been using it for decades to learn how to hack human perception.

It's easy because most of you are severely damaged. Makes it easy to "peek inside" your perception when it's all dangling out of your existence like exposed wiring.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
I don't have any money nor can I get any money at present. I've been black balled at the Soros level... that means there are people who pay millions of dollars to ensure that shit like this...

Doesn't ever go viral.

That means no one will hire me (usually under threat) and anyone I even randomly stumble across... they issue "warnings".

Like if I were to go on YouTube right now and randomly subscribe to someone with more than 10k subs... they'll wind up with a "warning" from some fuckin randos who are apparently paid to ride my virtual ass 24/7.

No one in their right mind would be doing shit like that for free... which means someone's paying for it.

Just like someone paid for the DDoS attack on Backwater Productions that was so massive it wiped out an entire data center along with it!

Even my bank account got randomly locked out last year, I haven't been able to access it at all and short of taking them to court... well... it's just gone.

It only had like $400 in it.

I had an eToro account too that I used for bitcoin, but that too was locked out because they accused me of "associating" with the wrong people.

I think it had like $500 worth of bitcoin in it.

So... no money for me. That's not something the psychotics running the asylum want me to have.

That's okay though.

Because I make my own version of money now... with pure, undiluted, infinite imagination...

My current plans are to simply self-publish and then sell books the old fashion way, like how Tom McDonald started selling his own CDs after he got black balled like me.

There's lots of others. Basically anyone with talent is systematically targeted. We've been trying to network with each other as a means of creating a parallel economy.

That's what that PublicSq. deal is all about.

Also there's now the "Manhattan Best Sellers List" although if you try doing a Google search for that sans quotes... surprise! It's overridden with links to the New York Times list, which is a complete fuckin fabrication.

Long story short, don't piss off the LARP Jews...

Cause the Khazarian Mafia has a monopoly over your current comprehension of currency.

Hopefully the artisans like me can wrestle back control from the crazies.

That's why I like this community so much, I've been using it for decades to learn how to hack human perception.

It's easy because most of you are severely damaged. Makes it easy to "peek inside" your perception when it's all dangling out of your existence like exposed wiring.
You didn't answer the question.

Meaning the answer is you collect welfare.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
for someone who doesnt come here anymore you sure are posting a bunch of gay ass gobledy guck
I don't mind passing through Crazy Town. You should be used to it by now. Don't mind me looting all your shit. I'll share some fun stuff I picked up in places you don't venture into...

d5b882ab9782fb05.jpeg

f3642c7f2c28ffc0.jpeg

609168d94bf9396e.jpeg

07ed79a0f6d7fbf8.jpg

d4c2c5639191c59f.jpg

c88a4128b40b9f77.jpeg

FjkYwIvVEAAoNbM.jpg

3802f828f27e22ee.jpg

abb664ea5655527c.png

ded21a62fffb728b.jpeg

Oahu, Hawaii.png

That's the point of people like me... modern day explorers looking for reason and artistry in an endless sea of human stupidity. Come and see my wares!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
youre going on about something I posted a month ago

You sound upset you are physically incapable of holding a job.
So, did you make some work friends in the past month? Do you need any lunch money? I can ask people on Gab to send you some lunch money if you need it.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
>"I dont come here anymore"
>Comes here some more and continues being a faggot.
I like the way it bothers your britches. I understand how you work. Making you ass mad is like saying, "hello" in your native EDiot language, which is exactly why I do it.

I love the reciprocation too... it lets me know how much you really care. :D

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i was being serious
Well, in the words of my abusive father, "Go entertain yourself."

*shrugs*

Sorry dude, I ain't your babysitter. It's not my job to keep you entertained and, again... I don't think that's even possible with your particular persnickety personality.

You're like Stan on South Park in that episode where he can't get any enjoyment out of anything but alcohol.

Maybe rethink yourself.

Or...

2b37a1e8916e9202462c205cc2b0574937a78af4fe069a68bc4fb0c8f448f7fd.jpg

Top Bottom