Thought on the New SMB Movie

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
To me The story is simple like the mario games, Fun Easter to find and sound track hit. I'm A Sonic fag that dislike the actions of Nintendo & have a Hate boner for Modern Disney.Overall my opinion on this film is a 7/10
The Mario movie was just ok but it wasn't better than either of the Sonic Movies which is its real competition. Also its soundtrack is overrated 4/10

Reaction score
i dont give two fucks about mario tbh, besides the movie will probably get pirated in a few days

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
still waiting on that citizen cain review pimp
in this classic film, we learn about the lifetime obsession one man has with his sled. many mistakenly believe that he pines for his childhood; but in reality, he learned the joy of beating people with the sled as a boy.

pan to the background. we find ourselves looking at the french coastline. charles kane is packed together with others slowly moving towards the coast. one of the people next to him throws up. then, the landing craft reaches the beaches of normandy. he jumps out with his sled over his head and he uses the sharpened runners to chop off nazi heads. he survives the war, but he knows that he can never go back to a world without beating people to death with his sled.

he ends up settling down in travis county texas. people who mistakenly get lost near his property end up going missing. he wields the sled over his head and chases after his victims. after dismembering their bodies, we find out that the sled is actually haunted by an evil spirit. kane carries out long conversations with his beloved sled and has a romantic relationship amid the pile of human remains.

the authorities catch up with him. he never betrays his sled's trust as he is found guilty and sentenced to death. as he is put into the electric chair, the evil spirit reveals that they are just about to burn the sled in a fire. the fire purges the evil spirit right before they flip the switch. he cries out for his lover. but everyone is confused by his last word, sparking a boring search for the meaning of rosebud.

Top Bottom