thread for every ED article available for archival as of right now

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
I find your nihilism detestable btw. You're humoring my presence for now but let it be known I find the emptiness of morality to be abhorrent. Inb4 KMS or whatever. You're as vapid as the average Kiwi nigger, but worse because you're not about anything, zoomy zoomer 😏
lmfao

PapiezLover

Ediot
Reaction score
I hear disco Elysian is suuuper good but it’s mostly text I’m pretty sure, it’s one of those games for me, y’know the games everyone else has played so you should probably try it out too.
It is super good, and most text is voiced so if you are unable to read more than 2 words then its purrfect for you

Reaction score
You'll be doomed to the Pit. That's it. Such judgement does not come from me. You want to impress these nerds, but you disappoint our Lord (SWT). You trade Jannah for temporary admiration from pedophiles, junkies and furfags. You will writhe in the fire, but at least a bunch of edgelords on a dinosaur forum thought you were kind of cool.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You'll be doomed to the Pit. That's it. Such judgement does not come from me. You want to impress these nerds, but you disappoint our Lord (SWT). You trade Jannah for temporary admiration from pedophiles, junkies and furfags. You will writhe in the fire, but at least a bunch of edgelords on a dinosaur forum thought you were kind of cool.
A Muslim accusing someone else of being doomed to hell? Ironic

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
the funny part is aside the cringe muslim stuff there's nothing actually wrong in this post

Reaction score
Also @captain silverlight if you wanna archive articles just do it to every one you click on there’s a pretty good browser extension you can use
shit link
This extension might work too:

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
but op isn't even archiving shit, he's just posting links to stuff that can at any second be removed from the server

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
i know computer literacy is at all time low again but come on kids, wget isn't that complicated to use

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
why would you want to archive the wiki
Because shitty attack articles, stubs, terribly dated in-jokes, and spergs from 2007 need to be saved in some kind of permanent format for all time.

Smdh, without this kids are doomed to repeat the same mistakes as their elders.

Reaction score
the archival isn’t complete until some autist sends a copy of the wiki into space

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
You trade Jannah for temporary admiration from pedophiles, junkies and furfags. You will writhe in the fire, but at least a bunch of edgelords on a dinosaur forum thought you were kind of cool.
You'd be a junky too if you went through what I went through.

Top Bottom