Nisse2

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Do you think they pay people to show up at events like that? Not many people would use their own money to listen to her ‘sing’
That would be cheating. On the pics i have seen it looks like Madison have a small audience. Dua have much larger when she performs.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
That would be cheating. On the pics i have seen it looks like Madison have a small audience. Dua have much larger when she performs.
Norah has had packed venues for many years. Her fans tend to be people who actually understand the difference between great music and pop slop created by producers in a studio.

Nisse2

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Norah has had packed venues for many years. Her fans tend to be people who actually understand the difference between great music and pop slop created by producers in a studio.
I saw that Norah have a new album. It looks bad so far. :laugh:

NorahJones_Visions.png

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I saw that Norah have a new album. It looks bad so far. :laugh:

View attachment 91542
Give it time. It was just released.

Did you know that Norah’s debut album ’Come Away with Me‘ peaked at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and received Grammy Awardsfor Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album? It was later certified Diamond by the RIAA on February 15, 2005, for shipments of over ten million copies in the United States, and has sold over 27 million copies worldwide as of 2016, making it one of the best-selling albums of all time.

DID YOU KNOW THESE IMPORTANT FACTS??!!

Last edited:

Nisse2

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Why doesn't she give up on the music career and instead become a popular model like Kaia Gerber?
Madison believes she is a talented musician. Does anybody dare to tell her that OnlyFans would be better for her.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Normani Is nothing more than a well taken care of, nigger prostitute that uses auto tune.

Nisse2

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Beaner Becky

Top Bottom