Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
You are wrong.
I agree nisse2 Remote is very wrong norah jones is an ugly monkey spic shes also an whore and fag
OMG, that comment just made my day! Here, this wonderful gift is for you:

Whos that horrible ugly smelly spic monkey?
Thanks i knew you were a great person and norah jones is a great and excellent Singer who makes wonderful and good and excellent songs
No norah jones is a pig with horrible and songs the equalivent of diarrhea its incredibly shitty she is also a shit singer her singing is like nails on a chalkboard or glass shes also very ugly and smelly
@Remote agrees to any stupid shit.
Correct it seems he does
No problem. Anyone who recognizes the genius of the Great Norah Jones deserves kudos FOREVER!
What Genius? Theres none Norah jones is a inbred retarded ugly smelly spic pig who is a whore

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score

Nisse2

Dramacrat
Reaction score
In just its second week on the chart, “Make You Mine” earns its #10 slot on Billboard’s TikTok chart thanks in large part to its current #5 slot on TikTok’s Viral 50 Music Chart, which tracks the most popular songs being used for creations and engagement on the service.
Maybe it is some kind of success.

Remote

BANNED
Reaction score
@Quence miss queen quence i think this thread needs more wonderful and beautiful norah jones pictures don’t you agree with me you beautiful queen who’s kind and awesome and a wonder?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
@Quence miss queen quence i think this thread needs more wonderful and beautiful norah jones pictures don’t you agree with me you beautiful queen who’s kind and awesome and a wonder?
but we do want to see the good wonderful hot beautiful attractive kind and awesome eyes of the glorious great norah jones
OMG, you are an absolutely OUTSTANDING human being, Mr. Remote! Your taste in music and eye for true beauty is unsurpassed!!

This gift is for you:

IMG_9176.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom