Tour de France winner Jonas Vingegaard’s wife is not white

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Jonas is from Denmark. His wife was born in Denmark, she has a Danish name, but she’s clearly not white. My guess is she’s some kind of eskimo - maybe of native Greenland ancestry.

Here is the happy couple. Note the black hair, swarthy skin, and dark asiatic eyes of Jonas’ wife

And here she is with her mother who is obviously not white

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
nocap, i have not seen a tour result online or on television. since my new television was hooked up to alexa,
i just unplugged it and quit watching t.v. and i don't frequent bicycling forums unless i have a specific technical
problem i am trying to solve. not today, qwench... not today.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Jonas is from Denmark. His wife was born in Denmark, she has a Danish name, but she’s clearly not white. My guess is she’s some kind of eskimo - maybe of native Greenland ancestry.

Here is the happy couple. Note the black hair, swarthy skin, and dark asiatic eyes of Jonas’ wife

And here she is with her mother who is obviously not white
go have sex, incel. buy a prostitute if you must.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
He is a stupid bicycle rider.
Its like being the best ship in a bottle builder. Its a nerd sport for skinny bitches who have no friends so they just ride their bike for 12 hours a day.
He probably found her on the internet and bonded over obscure Manga weeb shit, she looks japanese'e.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
No, everyone knows that our resident bike fag is @TinFoilHatGuy
nocap, i have not seen a tour result online or on television. since my new television was hooked up to alexa,
i just unplugged it and quit watching t.v. and i don't frequent bicycling forums unless i have a specific technical

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
lol, I am still a bikefag, velogeek, whatever unkind expletive you can dream up, I just havent been following the tour de france, or formula one, or NHRA drag racing (the only three "sports" I ever really gave a fuggabout.
Here's muh new bike out in the daylight, probably be riding it this sunday
7325A529-D009-4BA7-AE13-F29AB333DE4F.jpeg
0F8BB59C-4D45-489E-9CAD-FB62A9024923.jpeg
3C979335-42E6-4891-8D6A-75D42BA81A6E.jpeg
80340DB3-48B9-4B37-B0B4-F30FFE9E57A5.jpeg
C9E07B11-C5D9-4FC2-BBA3-60ABF47F5F17.jpeg

edit... lol, I honestly cant fathom being concerned about who won the tour in the first place, but picking on the racial identity of the woman he married is a leading indicator of how shallow, petty and demented @Quence is, in my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
He doth protest too much.

My guess: TinFailFatGay is one of those bike fags who pulls out the old yellow lycra top to go with the lycra shorts every year when Le Tour comes around. Bike fags like to pretend they’re in the Tour and wearing the leader’s jersey despite their flabby guts protruding out of the skin tight clothing.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
No jokes just spitting facts
You have gone too far! I don’t know if I can ever forgive you for uttering something that amounts to sacrilege and an affront to decency, but I do know that you’re going on my Sh*t List. And trust me, no one wants to be on that list.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
He doth protest too much.My guess: TinFailFatGay is one of those bike fags who pulls out the old yellow lycra top to go with the lycra shorts every year when Le Tour comes around. Bike fags like to pretend they’re in the Tour and wearing the leader’s jersey despite their flabby guts protruding out of the skin tight clothing.
keep my name out ya mouth faggot and stop projecting your seckshul fantasies on me
863CBD8E-8BE9-4DD1-8D26-49E73354E500.jpeg

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You have gone too far! I don’t know if I can ever forgive you for uttering something that amounts to sacrilege and an affront to decency, but I do know that you’re going on my Sh*t List. And trust me, no one wants to be on that list.
you're so white they call you rachel zegler.

Top Bottom