-True life getting pulled over with L story -

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
So, one time a long time ago when I was in my very early 20's.

My car got pulled over by cops in small town middle of Missouri nowhere.
And I had to eat 75 hits of acid, walk a straight line and pass a breathalyzer test, then drive away before it started kicking in.

With a passenger dosed with the same.
:wontkins:
It was an older gentleman, myself and his "older" ladie friend.
we were all business hippies btw
"experienced in these matters".
-Knew what we were doing for the most part.-

:beer:
He was driving my car during the start this and was drinking an open beer while driving.
A speed patrol cop saw him we were going 8 miles over the limit anyway.
pulled us over and he was immediately arrested for DUI.
Probably got a minor speeding ticket too.
good thing we all at least had seatbealts on.
ladie passenger reminded us of that.
:pimpmobile:
Before that happens, while the cops are getting out and walking up to our car right before hes arrested.
He also throws in my lap a Marlboro pack and says to me right before this all happens.
:trollface:"Here, Get rid of this" :trollface:

-I look inside the cigarette pack and it's about a sheet and a half of family fluff white blotter-

What am I supposed to do frens?
Trying to hide it somewhere and keep it was a risk I was just not willing to take right then.
They did search us so i was right about that.
The only factor was i didnt know if it was going to take 20 or 45 minutes before we were just screwed.
those minutes made every bit of difference
-⏳ 🕐 -
The clock was ticking and had to act now. ⏰️

So i ripped the sheet in half, about 2 pretty equal pieces and give half to my passenger and half to myself.
Then quite literally hope and pray for the best.
-At least they wont get us for that.-

- I think it's impossible to OD off LSD I'm pretty sure, have never tested the theory. -

As well as Its not illegal to be intoxicated in America if your not driving currently or causing trouble was my line of thinking.

And I was just hoping I could talk my way out of this before shit hits the fan. And if not, they won't get us both for possession.

My passenger was an older woman who had had similar experiences and taken about 10 at a time at rainbow gatherings and knew what she was in for.

-10 was about both of our threshold at the time.
Neither of us expected what we were truly in for.-

Since it was my vehicle, and the older guy that just got arrested that was driving it.
They wanted to make sure I had not been drinking, which at that moment I wasn't.
So I did a breathalyzer, all good blew a 0.0
Then walk a straight line, which It was snowing outside and blamed the bad walking on the cold

-I am starting to feel it a bit 25 mins. later
but tolerable-

We also had NO weed or pipes on us at the time just by chance
I usualy did.
That would have really screwed us back then.
:weed:

Since I blew 0.0 they were satisfied and wanted to be done with it.
They already had one out of state idiot to take to the station and do paperwork on for DUI.
Also older hippie man was being very belligerent in their car to hurry everything up since he knew what the real deal was, and what he had just thrown in my lap...
🚔🚨

-What a dick move from him looking back on it.-

Thank God the conditions were all perfectly aligned for this to all work as smooth as it did.
The cops having already one person to deal with and its snowing and cold as hell outside.
They search my car, found nothing, cause we just ate it ALL LuL...
Also no other empty containers.
They make me walk a straight line.
i did that well enough.
"its freezing cold impossible to do anyway"
and then blow a 0.0
get back in my car and apologized to the officer.

-Thank you have a nice day sir.-

Literally just a few minutes before it starts really kicking in hard.
I tell the officer we are very sorry.
Also we are very close to our final destination.

-Have no idea where we even are-

It took all of 45 mins. before I basically could not see very well a couple feet in front of my face.
the visuals were so intense i had

-Went blind from hallucinations-
:derpbounce::epi::derpbounce:

^^ No shit it was similar to holding this up close to your face. ^^

We pull off from the police incident 2 exits up before I become almost fully incapacitated.

I pull off into the first random driveway I see in the middle of nowhere.
-just wanting to not be driving right then-

About 15 min of sitting there I think.
An 80 yr. old man comes out of his small house with a shotgun and says what are you doing here on my property?, this is my driveway.

"I say I am so sorry I am just turning around."
We leave that place immediately.
He does not let off a warning shot,
thank God again he would have been justified in doing so.:cb:

I could not drive, I absolutely knew I was going to crash the car.
Which I am a really good driver btw.
We had absolutely nowhere to go, no destination.
⁉❔❓❔⁉

-GPS wasnt really a thing back then at the time but i had an old skool Garmin

"its not much use in that situation if you cant see right in front of you from hallucinating way too much.-

PSX_20231220_140830.jpg

^^ Had something that looked like this, but early 2000's ^^

-My absolute POV right then, felt like a movie-

We were completely both out of our minds.

You go almost catatonic an hour or so later.
So I had to force myself to safety it seemed.
We both knew this was a life threatening situation.

We left old man with shotguns driveway, and went probably only a few streets down or so.
The part of how we got to the church after old man with shotgun to this day is still a blur. :cb:

I remember almost crashing real bad a couple times.

-Then as if God intervened again, at my absolute darkest hour.-
🪦✝⛪:derpgod::trump::derpgod:⛪ ✝🪦
We wound up pulling into an old small rundown old country church with a graveyard next to it at around midnight that night.
As soon as we both saw the church we immediately thought in our minds sanctuary.
We had the place to ourselves to sit in the car and not be messed with for the rest of the night hopefully.
it was around 11pm at that point in the middle of nowhere.
We spent the entire time telling each other how lucky we were.
we sat there for at least 9 hours until the sun came up.

If we would have wound up in a small redneck town or something it would have been much worse than just sitting in one spot for hours.
We couldn't do anything but light cigarettes and barely put CDs the the player in the car it was so bad.

-We only had a book of grateful dead CDs with us that was older guys-

:smonkbounce::cd::whistle:
Skeletons kept continuously hopping out from behind the graves in the cemetery on the side of the church. 💀 ☠ 💀

Also our Nokia flip phones were dead and needed charging. 📵📞

:fed:
When the sun rose that next day I started up the car, and with very little gas and battery left from leaving it on ALL night just sitting there listening to music and running the heater every once in a while so we wouldn't freeze.

I composed myself as good as i could.
Turned on the Garmin and drove to the Hardee's one easy exit down the road.

We charged our flip Nokias and called the female passengers friends to come help us.

They arrived very quickly to us.
One of them rode back in our car to real safety as neither of us could do a long 3 hour drive, we would crash for sure still.
Thank goodness for the kindness of others on that one too.

-This was 20 years ago, when people liked each other a bit.-

-Social engineering was really easy too.
Just talking people into doing stuff for you.-

We explained what had happened and her friends thought it was hilarious and cool with it, as they were also hippies.

They were there to get us as quickly as a stoned person could wake up and drive at 10 am.

The overall large part of the trip lasted at least 16-20 hours... the peak was about 9 alone.
The whole after effects of the experience lasted for, I kid you not a week and a half at least.

Has anyone else ever done something similar to keep from going to jail, or to test your strength?

-Happy Ending to it all-

-This all happened 20 years ago, and everyone walked away just fine and a little bit wiser-
The next day when we could function properly, we found out where the elder hippie man was and went and had his bail paid.-
He said it didnt bother him being in the jail he was in. He was somewhat institutionalized anyway.

I could not imagine a story like this being recreated in modern day society/times.
Or with ultra modern technology like we have nowadays.

I think all the cops really had back then was radio communication.
And if your info you gave them came back fine, then that was all there was to it.

As soon as older beligerant hippie man would have gave his real name we would have been really screwed.
He was also a gun runner for some motorcycle gang apparently too. lol

He's been dead since 2014 so...

-Also side note: It is experiences like this in my life, that i absolutely know for a fact God exists and cares.-

-Knowing your local and state laws of what you can and can't do, is always essential.-

Last edited:

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I also saw the "brag about getting high and drunk thread" and I think deserves its own spot.

This happened so long ago, it is just a
"getting fucked up" story now.

I'm gonna keep editing this, as small details seem to come back to me all the time.

None of this stuff stopped me at the time from living the life I wanted.

It actually emboldened me quite a bit.
But always trying to keep the "safety first" mentality in the back of my mind.

I see things now that I am twice as old quite differently.

Last edited:

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Damn thats crazy
Something like this was happening to us.
It felt like this but reverse.

Last edited:

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
that was an interesting story with a bit too much text
Thank you, this took about 2 days to write out
I think. Lol
That's why I put the emojis and shit in there, makes it a bit easier to read.

I just had to get this story out somewhere it won't be forgotten. Or at least archived.

This was a defining make or break moment in my life for sure.

Reaction score
that was an interesting story with a bit too much text
This is good to know when I start dumping stories on here. I'll try to shorten them up to keep them interesting.

Thank you, this took about 2 days to write out
I think. Lol
That's why I put the emojis and shit in there, makes it a bit easier to read.

I just had to get this story out somewhere it won't be forgotten. Or at least archived.

This was a defining make or break moment in my life for sure.
Lol, I've got 32,500 words so far written over the course of 8 days. At least half of it is not for public consumption.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This is good to know when I start dumping stories on here. I'll try to shorten them up to keep them interesting.

Lol, I've got 32,500 words so far written over the course of 8 days. At least half of it is not for public consumption.

- This story was made for public consumption -

its just crazy enough to keep you guessing if im being truthful or not.
-which i totally am this time-
im a shit writer though, im also at work posting, so every once in a while i gotta do stuff.

Reaction score
I'm going to put my "I should have died stories" here. Sounds like a good place to do it. Two part series. I'm not editing these so call me a teal deer.

The Party and the Car Crash - Weekend in mid July 1999

The party and the bad decision

I think I've mentioned the fact that I had a devastating car crash that gave me a massive concussion before, but let’s give some details on this one as well. I had parties at my house when my parents went to the cabin that is next to the new one that got broken into (more on that in subsequent posts). I should have gotten laid one of the times. The girls liked me. Some of them thought I was cute. I was the same exact person then that I am right now when you are trying to get close to me and I'm forcibly pushing you away. I did that back then as well.

At the end of the night, three girls that I liked didn't have a ride home. I had already taken probably 3 bars of Xanax (6mg) about 15 or so minutes beforehand so I could pass out after a night of hard partying. Being the only person left that could take them home, instead of insisting that they stay over, and I'd take them home the next morning, they had convinced me that they would get in trouble. So, I decided to do the "good guy" thing and try to not get them in trouble.

I drove them home. They were straight north from the street that I would turn left on if I were going to the bottom of the hill on my street. They were 4 or so miles away. I drove them there with no problem. They liked me and were happy that I took them home. That was the last time I ever saw any of the three of them.

The car crash and the police

I ended up driving in the wrong direction down the street because I was starting to slip in and out of consciousness. I finally knew that I had gone the wrong way when I saw the wrong street sign. I needed to turn around. I ended up turning around in a Jewish community center (make your jokes here). By the time I was going to turn around, I was confused and disoriented. I passed out for about 5 seconds and woke back up just in time to see that I was like 30 feet from the tree I was about to hit. I slammed on the breaks waaaayyyyy too late and ended up hitting the tree head on at about 30 to 35 miles an hour.

I don't know if there was a blank or break in my consciousness as far as time was concerned. I know that I had the seat belt on, and the airbag deployed into my face hard.

I ended up getting out of the car and made it a quarter of a mile away to a payphone. I ended up calling my house. My friend Russ was there and picked up the phone. I told him what happened. He told me to find my way back home or that he would pick me up (it is fuzzy, I can remember the part where I got out of the car to the payphone and most of the conversation is an absolute blur. He told me to tell the police that someone had stolen the car.

Just as that was happening, a cop car pulled by me and started the cop started to "interview" me. Somehow, someway, I convinced the police officer that I was ok and that I wanted to go home and not to the hospital. I don't know how I did it. He knew I wasn't drunk. He didn't give me a drug test. Didn't take me in. Didn't take me to the hospital. He took me home, out of his jurisdiction. I don't remember much of this at all except for the very basics and it took years for me to remember this much.

Falling asleep with a massive concussion

When I got home, I instantly went to bed on the couch. I went to sleep with a massive concussion, which is a big no no. I had some truly bizarre dreams. The one that I remember was being like on a ship or at the port and trying to get on or get off the ship. I remember a MacGyver episode that was eerily similar and maybe it was my brain playing that episode somehow someway.

I remember waking up and thinking that the car crash was a dream. I said to myself "uuuuuhhhhhhh, my head feels like shit. Thank god the car crash was just a dream." Then, I looked out the window and didn't see my car there. It was taking seconds upon seconds for me to realize anything and to make sense of anything.

Both my brother and Brandon came over and were trying to talk to me. I couldn't make sense of what they were saying. They knew something was terribly wrong with me. I think they were asking about where my car was. I remember that they had to call an ambulance and call my parents. The house was still a wreck. I would usually clean up everything the next day. I don't really remember the ambulance ride.

Massive concussion symptoms

I went to the hospital. They drove me to the same hospital I was at 15 days ago. It is not in my hometown. The doctor was asking me questions such as "who is the president?", "what city are we in?", "what is your name". It took me on average 5 full seconds to answer these questions. I got the city wrong. I answered my hometown and not the town we were in. I had some cat scans. They drew some blood from me. I didn't have anything traceable except for the weed. I think I hadn't done ecstasy at that point for several weeks, but I had done a bunch of acid. The nurse/doctor guy chided me that I needed to stop smoking weed.

I can't really remember much else. I was completely out of it, and I was getting really frustrated easily. They told me that I had a grade 2 concussion.

When I got home, my parents were yelling at me. But I was completely frazzled because I couldn't understand anything. I ended up leaving my house while I still had a 3 second delay on everything that I did. I went and stayed at random houses for about the next 2 weeks. I still wasn't right, and people were just being nice to me because I was out of it and they felt sorry for me.

Aftermath

When I went back home, I still had about a full second delay. But, by that time, I had enough experience that I could make it work. I "took responsibility" (roll eyes) and around that point I decided to leave my house and get an apartment, which directly led to the Green Mile incident (next post).

My parents had briefly talked about suing the police department and getting the police officer that took me home in trouble. I vehemently talked them out of it. That is when I was taking responsibility for my own actions. However, you can temper that with the fact that I didn't want to have a target on my back from the police departments because of my own shithead decision, so take that for what it’s worth.

I do believe that there is some long-term impact of that crash on me. I don't think I'm exaggerating that one. I think some of my mood swings and relative jerky-ness comes from that experience. I was very much a pleaser before. I wanted to be everyone's friend. I always held my judgements and words from others. I had the same feelings; I was just very reserved and wouldn't share my real feelings about anyone. I had a massive temper back then. I used to break stuff all the time. It came from the physical abuse that I took as a kid.

Reaction score
The Green Mile - March 18th - 19th 2000

We went to a rave party that night. It was the usual thing. I was probably on 3 ecstasy pills and 5 hits of acid, along with a host of other things. We made friends with a kid that went to Mexico and got a whole shit ton of ketamine. It was in liquid form. The way he got it over the border was by hiding it all in a 20 oz bottle of water. He used a syringe to get the water out and get the ketamine into the bottle. Then, he used a lighter to smooth over the bottle and carefully put the bottle into a wrapped case of water several bottles deep. It looked like a bottle of water. No problems, he got the bottle through.

Because it was around St Patrick's day, he had used green food coloring to dye the ketamine green. We had done plenty during the rave. We ended up going back to my apartment (665, right below the devil) where he proceeds to split up a massive line for each of us. Conservative estimates were that it was probably just a little shy of an eight ball.

I did it in 5 minutes. 5 minutes. They weren't watching me, so they knew I had fucked up royally. I did about 1/8th of an ounce of ketamine in 10 minutes.

I knew that I had fucked up royally too. I started to feel the effects waaaayyyy too fast. I went to the bathroom to try to "throw up" the ketamine that I just snorted. Then, I started to k-hole out massively and curled up next to the toilet. I was in a massive hole, but I was still conscious the entire time. My best friend was furious because he didn't go to raves or participate in any hard drugs and he thought I was going to die. My raver friend was constantly throwing water at me, so I didn't fall asleep. He kept hitting me and shoving me and making sure that I wasn't falling asleep for probably about an hour before I was well enough to stand up and stumble over to the couch to fall asleep for real. By that point, they put on a movie and started to watch it while making sure I didn't stop breathing.

That was a serious overdose. I don't know how my body took it. That's why I kind of shudder and think that I died that time. But, no, as I remember it, they never let me lose any time. I just felt like I was literally a foot back from my body. Like my spirit was out of my body. A true out of body experience.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The Green Mile - March 18th - 19th 2000

We went to a rave party that night. It was the usual thing. I was probably on 3 ecstasy pills and 5 hits of acid, along with a host of other things. We made friends with a kid that went to Mexico and got a whole shit ton of ketamine. It was in liquid form. The way he got it over the border was by hiding it all in a 20 oz bottle of water. He used a syringe to get the water out and get the ketamine into the bottle. Then, he used a lighter to smooth over the bottle and carefully put the bottle into a wrapped case of water several bottles deep. It looked like a bottle of water. No problems, he got the bottle through.

Because it was around St Patrick's day, he had used green food coloring to dye the ketamine green. We had done plenty during the rave. We ended up going back to my apartment (665, right below the devil) where he proceeds to split up a massive line for each of us. Conservative estimates were that it was probably just a little shy of an eight ball.

I did it in 5 minutes. 5 minutes. They weren't watching me, so they knew I had fucked up royally. I did about 1/8th of an ounce of ketamine in 10 minutes.

I knew that I had fucked up royally too. I started to feel the effects waaaayyyy too fast. I went to the bathroom to try to "throw up" the ketamine that I just snorted. Then, I started to k-hole out massively and curled up next to the toilet. I was in a massive hole, but I was still conscious the entire time. My best friend was furious because he didn't go to raves or participate in any hard drugs and he thought I was going to die. My raver friend was constantly throwing water at me, so I didn't fall asleep. He kept hitting me and shoving me and making sure that I wasn't falling asleep for probably about an hour before I was well enough to stand up and stumble over to the couch to fall asleep for real. By that point, they put on a movie and started to watch it while making sure I didn't stop breathing.

That was a serious overdose. I don't know how my body took it. That's why I kind of shudder and think that I died that time. But, no, as I remember it, they never let me lose any time. I just felt like I was literally a foot back from my body. Like my spirit was out of my body. A true out of body experience.

That's some good stories brother.

The special K story is great, had a similar experience too but not quite so much. Lol

Also the fact of that you think that there might be some permanent damage from all the car crash stuff.

You became used to it, and now and learning to live with it and overcome it makes me happy.

Overcome, Adapt, Survive

I also think cops back then were either:

-Dummies
Self explanatory

-ill-equipped -
only had radios and pen and paper

-Lazy/corrupt
not wanting to do paperwork

Last edited:

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score

did you lose the password to your portia account

Top Bottom