[TUTORIAL] HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR EDF BROWSING EXPERIENCE IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
So the fat Polack is triggered? His tender butthole is sore? Who ISN’T surprised by that turn of events?

He is being very mature and deciding that if you are not worth responding to, you are not worth reading - so you might as well not exist.
Lucky for you, the time i spend on EDF has no value - so it does not matter if i read you, a nisse-post or look at minty's cock.

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
He is being very mature and deciding that if you are not worth responding to, you are not worth reading - so you might as well not exist.
Lucky for you, the time i spend on EDF has no value - so it does not matter if i read you, a nisse-post or look at minty's cock.
I wanna see mintys cock, but im also a homosexual so...

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Also maybe add: (But long down the list, not top 10, neither 20! 💘)

View attachment 91568

I don't want to get infected by her disease-bearing posts anymore 🖤 🧨🧨🧨 ❤‍🩹❤‍🩹:wambulance::wambulance:
Don't disrespect our admin

I'm 99% sure onis textwalls are still handcrafted with love, calling them AI generated is a good insult for them though as that implies how worthless they are.
Onid could have found and published the cure to cancer by now if he spent that brainpower elsewhere.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Also Onidius' name pisses me off its too long to just say in full every time but every shortening of it sounds stupid.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
Top Bottom