Ukraine was once part of Khazaria

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
if i have to praise bandera be called fithy liakh for the rest of my life but i get some khazar milkers to suck on in exchange sign me the fuck up

Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score
if i have to praise bandera be called fithy liakh for the rest of my life but i get some khazar milkers to suck on in exchange sign me the fuck up
Ashkenazi aren't really jews - they're not descended from the tribe of David - they're Khazars,

Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score
i don't care i just want my frotthy mouth around a jewish boob
Then you want what's called a "Sephardic boob" from the Middle East - Ashkenazi boobs are imposters from Khazaria.

chuj

Reaction score
this guy sucked ass btw and his only contribution to philosophy was getting mogged by plato

the bertrand russell of the ancient world
aristoteles was based and redpilled and a virtuous pagan and he mogged socrates every time he open his mouth

belgie221

Ediot
Reaction score
aristoteles was based and redpilled and a virtuous pagan and he mogged socrates every time he open his mouth
ermmm well socrates and aristotle werent contemporaries my friend 0_o

belgie221

Ediot
Reaction score
and imo the only ancient philosophy relevant to Christianity is neoplatonism which tbf is partly aristotelean

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Just watched Schindler's list. Lots of nice boobs.

chuj

Reaction score
this guy kills himself for his gf's ex husband and leaves all his money to her castizo mutt bastard idk if this is the movie you want to be referencing :/
there's something about this movie
it's hard to explain

belgie221

Ediot
Reaction score
there's something about this movie
it's hard to explain
watch a short film about love by kieslowski thats real kino and also illustrates your point better i guess drive is painfully mid (tho from what i hear the book is rly good)

chuj

Reaction score
watch a short film about love by kieslowski thats real kino and also illustrates your point better i guess drive is painfully mid (tho from what i hear the book is rly good)
i've never actually finished watching drive lmfao

belgie221

Ediot
Reaction score
i've never actually finished watching drive lmfao
well you arent missing out as a rule any film made after the transition to talkies is probably mid (this doesnt apply to tarkovsky who is the greatest director of all time)

Top Bottom