konrad

Ediot
Reaction score
You do know she created a new account to PM me after I ignored her messages, right? No, because that wasn't in her leaked logs.
Back when you were offering her footjobs in Chicago it did not seem like you were ignoring her. Give some proof of her messaging you on that 'new account'

Reaction score
No, I am not Allen.

Let me clue in on something. The cases you see on google are appeals. You loose over 90% of them. Except I actually won one;

Cossio v. Tourtelot 17-1653.

There are lawyers that go their whole career without an appeal win. Now eventually, years later that was dismissed again, but not after great cost to the other side.

I have won (or taken to settlement) many other cases (i.e. against Allstate), I have a pretty good batting average lately. These cases are not appealed.
Hi, not Allen, I'm dad.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
No, I am not Allen.

Let me clue in on something. The cases you see on google are appeals. You loose over 90% of them. Except I actually won one;

Cossio v. Tourtelot 17-1653.

There are lawyers that go their whole career without an appeal win. Now eventually, years later that was dismissed again, but not after great cost to the other side.

I have won (or taken to settlement) many other cases (i.e. against Allstate), I have a pretty good batting average lately. These cases are not appealed.
OH MY GOD THE SCOURGE OF THE COOK COUNTY COURT SYSTEM USED MY FIRST NAME I HOPE HE DOESNT OPEN A FRIVILOUS LAWSUIT AGAINST ME
you look really pathetic rn this is nothing to brag about

Top Bottom