Unabomber dies in prison at age 81

Reaction score
He may be right in a way, but at the same time, luddites are never right. People who think "this is so evil that we should NEVER use it, destroy it all!" are only ensuring people use it more out of spite. But honestly too, using it is the only way to know how to manage it. None of us are afraid of fire anymore, are we? No one is going UGH UGH FIRE BAD! because we know how to tame it and use it for our benefit. Imagine if Ugnar, who feared fire would destroy us, got his way? We'd still be picking berries and having a hard time killing that deer with our bare hands.

Anarcho-primitivism is bullshit.

The only cure for technology's ills is to learn how to master it. Or at least be OK with living until 30 only to be mauled by a tiger or because you got a cut on your head that went gangrenous (or both; lousy sun god).
What you say about Uncle ted being western centric is very true, but if your speaking english and are some korean from the west coast I got bad news for you : Your in the west. Since america won the cultural cold war anyone whose first language is english tends to have a western centric world view.

The one way to make technology better or less evil is too make it democratic and populist, more people have access to good technology and can use it instead of having billionares horde the cures or breakthroughs for themselves.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah; I mean his actions were pretty bad, but people are treating the guy like he’s fuckin charles Manson or something.
Charlie manson wasnt that bad , they DA got the manson family on conspiracy, technically Charlie didnt kill anyone who just gave lsd and brainwashed 60s kids to go kill people in LA for him. Also conspiracy theorists think the Sharon tate murders was totally fake and the TV parts filmed at an LA film lab. I think it was called stone mountain or something like that.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Charlie manson wasnt that bad , they DA got the manson family on conspiracy, technically Charlie didnt kill anyone who just gave lsd and brainwashed 60s kids to go kill people in LA for him. Also conspiracy theorists think the Sharon tate murders was totally fake and the TV parts filmed at an LA film lab. I think it was called stone mountain or something like that.

nekobit

Ediot
Reaction score
I feel like he's going to be the only one activist that is 100% correct who nearly everyone agrees with, yet nobody is going to do anything about it. It's about as naive as saying that if we stop having sex we'll run out of people. Industrialism simply drains the world out faster, but it was always going to drain out at some point.

Top Bottom