FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You see @dropdatwat ?! This is the same people advicing you not to take a job, the same people calling you a pussy for not having nos in your car when you go for take away.
You should only ever listen to me.
Pretty sure @minty breaks the sound barrier in her lil Honda fit.
Fucking hope she still has her airbag and hasnt replaced it with a scary pumpkin or whatever.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
You see @dropdatwat ?! This is the same people advicing you not to take a job, the same people calling you a pussy for not having nos in your car when you go for take away.
You should only ever listen to me.

Fucking hope she still has her airbag and hasnt replaced it with a scary pumpkin or whatever.
I make great life decisions :)
If gas weren't at Rape me in the Ass costs atm I'd totally have my giant 4wd truck with powerstroke diesel engine that growls like a herd of grizzlies every time I revv it. Roll cage, light bar, steer horns mounted over the winch on the front grill.
AMERICA FUCK YEAH.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Bro stfu! I bet its not even close to half of what the Jarl of Norway is making me pay.
I wish i had a use for the flatbed, then i'd also get a murican truck, but i dont so i cant. They are hella cool though.
Two words cuz you're Euro and actually have these:
TOYOTA HILUX
Screenshot_20220316-134630_Chrome.jpg

Can't get those in America and I want one soon bad
Closest I can get is a Tundra with the crew cab from the TSS/TRD line.
There bitches are sturdy af, if you ever get a chance get it.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Two words cuz you're Euro and actually have these:
TOYOTA HILUX
View attachment 30680
Can't get those in America and I want one soon bad
Closest I can get is a Tundra with the crew cab from the TSS/TRD line.
There bitches are sturdy af, if you ever get a chance get it.
Yeah, it might scream overcompensating, but its better than that gay ass audi that literally has a shitfit every winter.
I need to move first, then i'll work towards getting something that will for sure keep me in poverty.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Yeah, it might scream overcompensating, but its better than that gay ass audi that literally has a shitfit every winter.
I need to move first, then i'll work towards getting something that will for sure keep me in poverty.
Cost has increased over the years but here at least Toyota trucks are still affordable compared to like the King Ranch Fords and huge ass Ram Hemis
Also Toyotas maintained costs are really good and they truly are hard to kill. My dad had his Tacoma for 20+ Years n only got rid of it after my stepmom complained it wasn't comfortable to ride in
He got the dad tundra instead :D

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Cost has increased over the years but here at least Toyota trucks are still affordable compared to like the King Ranch Fords and huge ass Ram Hemis
Also Toyotas maintained costs are really good and they truly are hard to kill. My dad had his Tacoma for 20+ Years n only got rid of it after my stepmom complained it wasn't comfortable to ride in
He got the dad tundra instead :D
I think im a size queen when it comes to trucks. I think everyone are pretty cool, but the bigger they are the more i want one.
A work-around for this would be if i just got a place with a large yard, bought a truck that doesnt have an engine and just put it in the garden. Then i could just sit behind the wheel and pretend.

Top Bottom