Use can now not use your Forum account to make a Wiki account...

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
I´m not bored and/or funny enough to do that, sorry.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Don't tell me everything got deleted again.

Inb4 "ok, I wont" joke

...gimme another few months to work up the energy to rewrite everything.
Do you have backups of your work?

From AEdiot's twitter it seems he is bent on resurrecting his version of the wiki but that ED "is not the most interesting property [he] owns"

Anyway, we'll see if we can't get those pages restored. Give it about a month.

Harpoons

【♜Ꮆ ට ᕲ♜】
Reaction score
From AEdiot's twitter it seems he is bent on resurrecting his version of the wiki but that ED "is not the most interesting property [he] owns"
What could be more interesting than the complete Illusion Soft collection?

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
How does everyone else do it? I just use archive.is

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
Backups? Who needs backups when ED will last forever!

Seriously tho, it's the time to dig them up for find archived versions... and I'm far too important or lazy to take the time to find them.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Backups? Who needs backups when ED will last forever!

Seriously tho, it's the time to dig them up for find archived versions... and I'm far too important or lazy to take the time to find them.
There's a Ruby on Rails program that can grab site backups from the wayback machine.

I tried installing it but I have dependency issues and the host provider does not allow root access to install what I need.

So I have an Indian looking at it (lol don't worry, cost only $7 bucks). To grab files. We'll see how that works.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
Real talk: I'm still having issues with trying to log into the wiki with my forum account. No matter what I use, I keep getting this message:

20210312_145344.jpg

I get this no matter what browser or computer I use. Is this an error I can fix on my end or what?

Alternatively, apparently while I do have my Fleacollerindustry wiki account still active, when I try to do the password reset, I dont get the email to actually reset it. Thinking that maybe "fleacollerindustry" doesnt exist as a user, I try to sign up for a standard wiki account but it tells me that the username already exists.

So yeah, I'm at a loss here about what to do. I tried being less of a fag and stop sucking so much dick, but that still hasn't fixed my browser issues. I then tried sucking MORE dick, but that hasn't helped either. So I'm out of ideas.

Thanks for any help!

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Real talk: I'm still having issues with trying to log into the wiki with my forum account. No matter what I use, I keep getting this message:

View attachment 5811

I get this no matter what browser or computer I use. Is this an error I can fix on my end or what?

Alternatively, apparently while I do have my Fleacollerindustry wiki account still active, when I try to do the password reset, I dont get the email to actually reset it. Thinking that maybe "fleacollerindustry" doesnt exist as a user, I try to sign up for a standard wiki account but it tells me that the username already exists.

So yeah, I'm at a loss here about what to do. I tried being less of a fag and stop sucking so much dick, but that still hasn't fixed my browser issues. I then tried sucking MORE dick, but that hasn't helped either. So I'm out of ideas.

Thanks for any help!
Shit got fucked up with the change. I suggest making an account on the wiki, I can then merge them with your old account.

Deceptive

æ Mobster
Reaction score
The best thing to do is just create an account separately from your forum account. Don't worry about this forum-wiki integration stuff.

Top Bottom