airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
1. Stop being a pain in the arse to Umke. When you’re fortunate to have an Admin who isn’t a jerk, evil or insane, it’s best to not have him decide it isn’t worth it anymore and, suddenly, he just quits one day.
Time will tell but the odds are not looking good the position looks cursed

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
There's an article about skateboarding, but not about surfing? Looks about right. Frisbee golf deserves an article more than the regular golf, it's the golf for poor people.

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
There's an article about skateboarding, but not about surfing? Looks about right. Frisbee golf deserves an article more than the regular golf, it's the golf for poor people.
But how much drama has there been involving this sport? golf has tiger nuff said

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
I have an account on ED. The site simply said that "After creating an account, contact an ED bureaucrat on discord or the forums to unlock editing access." I would like to be activated so that I can make ends meat and put an end to this outrage once in for a lifetime. The one who started the article nearly five years ago is DramaNerd153, who seems to have a history of internet harassment, and is the real deal to be dealt with.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I have an account on ED. The site simply said that "After creating an account, contact an ED bureaucrat on discord or the forums to unlock editing access." I would like to be activated so that I can make ends meat and put an end to this outrage once in for a lifetime. The one who started the article nearly five years ago is DramaNerd153, who seems to have a history of internet harassment, and is the real deal to be dealt with.
What is your account name?

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
Noone cares

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
Dear Encyclopedia Dramatica site administrators:

I am writing this letter on behalf of myself to let you know that your site might be on the verge of another lawsuit due to unauthorized personal information exposure as you have with this article.

In this current state, it is far more than inflammatory ridicule to the entire community that you are allowing suspected cyber-stalkers to expose such personal information or public records. It is a federal crime to allow such personal information to be shown to public, even on a shock site like ED for example. I have also filed complaints regarding the link to the article to various websites and federal agencies, which could boost the likelihood of your site being exposed by law enforcement stepping your way.

Once the federal agencies step in to notify your website one day, you will be given and cease and decease order to delete the VideoGamePhenom article and never reinstate it again. Should the VGP article remain intact any longer, you could face charges for violating safety regulations against innocent people plus a suspected hate crime. By law, you are required to do as said above so that we can create damage control to avoid another tense situation like this.

Thank you
VideoGamePhenom

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

I am writing this letter on behalf of myself to let you know that your site might be on the verge of another lawsuit due to unauthorized personal information exposure as you have with this article.

In this current state, it is far more than inflammatory ridicule to the entire community that you are allowing suspected cyber-stalkers to expose such personal information or public records. It is a federal crime to allow such personal information to be shown to public, even on a shock site like ED for example. I have also filed complaints regarding the link to the article to various websites and federal agencies, which could boost the likelihood of your site being exposed by law enforcement stepping your way.

Once the federal agencies step in to notify your website one day, you will be given and cease and decease order to delete the VideoGamePhenom article and never reinstate it again. Should the VGP article remain intact any longer, you could face charges for violating safety regulations against innocent people plus a suspected hate crime. By law, you are required to do as said above so that we can create damage control to avoid another tense situation like this.

Thank you
VideoGamePhenom
I regret asking.

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score

Thank you
VideoGamePhenom
nobody cares faggot

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Thank you
VideoGamePhenom
i might have to modify and save this copypasta for later.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Update: ED activated my account on their site
Congratulations. It's automated.

The rebuilt article should speak the truth by now.
Quid est veritas?

In addition, we should add a policy to ED that no excess personal information should be exposed any longer.
"We" implies a consensus. And if you haven't figured it out, nobody but you is asking for it.

Top Bottom