Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Those online pillmills for mental health disorders can prolly hook u up not even lying. N it'll be legally obtained. Only issue is I think there's another shortage on it again.
they just give you a script automatically? wow nice. but of course theres a shortage again... everythings short now

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
they just give you a script automatically? wow nice. but of course theres a shortage again... everythings short now
Its not automatic persay you gotta teleconference with a shrink n a doc n prove you don't have any heart disorders n your BP is good so they might tell u go to an urgent care for a physical and you're gonna have to meet with the doc every so often for refills cuz its a class C drug.
But yeah its not hard to get.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
What the fuck are you talking about
So to recap

Viril claimed to have a Chinese wife on OnAforum mimicking you which started a meme of people saying they have a Chinese wife as a joke

Viril somehow misunderstood this to mean that actress Bella Ramsey is your wife when I pointed it out

He still thinks Bella Ramsey is your wife

(he is currently asking for the personal info of actress Bella Ramsey on opie and anthony forum)

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Its not automatic persay you gotta teleconference with a shrink n a doc n prove you don't have any heart disorders n your BP is good so they might tell u go to an urgent care for a physical and you're gonna have to meet with the doc every so often for refills cuz its a class C drug.
But yeah its not hard to get.
thanks. i will keep that in mind for reasons...

So to recap

Viril claimed to have a Chinese wife on OnAforum mimicking you which started a meme of people saying they have a Chinese wife as a joke

Viril somehow misunderstood this to mean that actress Bella Ramsey is your wife when I pointed it out

He still thinks Bella Ramsey is your wife

(he is currently asking for the personal info of actress Bella Ramsey on opie and anthony forum)
we need to find some way to get viril to harass congressmen

Top Bottom