Weedstorming - Hellscapes

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
And like everything else you write, it is full of shit and doesn't make sense to 99.9% of people.

I wrote when I was on LSD and it was completely nonsensical. I call bullshit Mr. Snek.
To be clear, you feel that 99.9% of the planet has the same opinion as you.

Because you're a delusional drug addict.

You're not hard to figure out.

Wanting to retard back into some sheeple minded groupthink... it's a hallmark of inhumanity.

Your kind isn't hard to clock, I encounter a one of you every six months or so.

Follows the same pattern... you see something that looks unique and as an addict driven by want without effort, you are inherently attracted towards exploiting it.

You will engage with me long enough to realize that you're way out of your mental pay grade, meaning there's no "one simple trick" that you can just easily imitate.

Now most low grade addicts will simply fuck off at that point because they want without effort.

But you... you're a PSYCHOPATH! That means you do that trick where, once you identify uniqueness to exploit for gain, well first you try and act friendly and then you slowly start escalating into abusive, disparaging rhetoric... trying to emotionally tear others down because you're seeking emotional manipulation.

You can't copy my writing abilities so as a psychopath you're driven to trying to control me as an alternative.

And obviously you're addicted to shit, because... you don't have enough cognition to comprehend why that's not going to work for you.

Little PROTIP for ya... people love me!

People.

Humans.

Not you.

That's why humans love me... because they can use me as an easy litmus test to discern who the fakes and frauds among them are...

That's also why you're in a panic. That's why you're so desperate and stupid to try and control me with such... infantile mewling.

You cannot take control of ultimate control...

That's why you lose at a default. Because I let God control shit. It's not hard for me. Being an adult baby means my default perception isn't to try and be the one controlling anything. So my version of megalomania automatically seeks God to run shit. So the more I indulge... the easier it is to force you into compliance with Jesus.

I took the human ability to convert imagination into material reality and I used it to create ideology that functionally removes your ability to NOT believe in Jesus.

I'm fun like that!

And uh... you can't copy it... you can't imitate it... you can't control it.

Jesus wins.

Go fuck yourself accordingly, Protosapien.

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
To be clear, you feel that 99.9% of the planet has the same opinion as you.

Because you're a delusional drug addict.

You're not hard to figure out.

Wanting to retard back into some sheeple minded groupthink... it's a hallmark of inhumanity.
Wow, you do not know me at all. And here I thought for about a year that it might have been you that was doing it. Nope, definitely someone else.

No. I'm the 0.1% of people that will give you the time of day. I don't expect anyone to be like me or behave like me. I definitely think that I'm not normal and that most people would view me as a foreign personality.

Also, not a drug addict.

You will engage with me long enough to realize that you're way out of your mental pay grade, meaning there's no "one simple trick" that you can just easily imitate.
Not trying to intimidate you or anyone else. I've been through some very unique things in my time. You've complained about the internet coming to visit you IRL before. Have they ever done anything unforgivable to you? They have to me. How many times have they broken into a place you were going to leave a message to intimidate you? Would that work? Would you be intimidated? Would you be intimidated to know that they were on your phone and all of your devices? Or are you too busy just talking to yourself to care?

But you... you're a PSYCHOPATH!
Yes, I told them this when the game first started. They saw that as a challenge and not as a warning.

That means you do that trick where, once you identify uniqueness to exploit for gain, well first you try and act friendly and then you slowly start escalating into abusive, disparaging rhetoric... trying to emotionally tear others down because you're seeking emotional manipulation.
Absolutely not. I'm waiting for people to create things that I can try to respond to. Right now, that isn't happening much. I want to be funny. I don't want to be mean. However, I have to get defensive when I'm online now. There's a reason I chose the name. Sometimes I am an asshole. And for that, I somewhat genuinely apologize.

I can easily manipulate most people. I don't like to do it though. It takes too much effort and I don't care. I don't even care to try to find the ghosts on the internet that did it to me. I have 0 dox on any of my devices and never save things for a later "gotcha" moment like you do.

You can't copy my writing abilities so as a psychopath you're driven to trying to control me as an alternative.
Wow, too much unwarranted self importance.

That's also why you're in a panic. That's why you're so desperate and stupid to try and control me with such... infantile mewling.
No panic is when someone breaks into your house to leave you a message from the internet. Me typing to you in any format is not panicking.

Because I let God control shit.
You always go with this God angle. Have you ever actually experienced God? Have you ever actually experienced angels? God is an overwhelming presence that is unmistakable. Angels have contacted me several times. Sometimes they try to cheer me up. Sometimes they are there to kick me in the ass.

Some people would call that psychopathy or some kind of mental disease. Let me tell you a story. Just like anything else in the spiritual world, it cannot ever be proven. One time I got in trouble and had to go to a councilor. I was feeling remarkably good for some reason on this day. She kind of gave me this WTF look and asked me about my beliefs in the spiritual world. She told me that she could see people's auras and she had not seen someone like me. She told me that my aura was ballooned out of my body by several feet. I knew what she was talking about. I felt a radiant glow as if my physical body reached out several feet. It wasn't my first time having someone else corroborate that kind of information.

Go fuck yourself accordingly, Protosapien.
FYI, no one is trying to copy you. I'm just bored and wanted to bant.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You see he's doing that psychopathic manipulator bit... he's the ~only~ person to "give me the time of day".

Like he's trying to establish himself as some special outlier that I need to depend upon for social interaction. Classic abuser behavior.

Yeah, maybe I'll just go have a beer instead...

I have over a thousand subs on Gab with tons of people who love my work and who tell me so on a nearly hourly basis.

The only impedance I have is psychopathic gatekeepers like you who try and black ball me and limit my reach.

I'm done talking to you. Fuck off and go find someone else to try and abuse.

Top Bottom