Well I'm Not Sorry About The Troon Babies Getting Cancelled

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Well that means neither of us are on lists
Well, you might still be on God's shit list...

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
“ I want to kill trans people“
” you should get a sex change”
“tHAts GoINg tOO FaR!”
Transsexuals aren't people tho... by choice.

They're suicide with extra steps...

WhatIsEvil.png

The very definition of evil.

They should be removed. They are a LONG known cancer in humanity.

Freedom is hell for those who seek slavery.

Last edited:

Byro12344

Newfag
Reaction score
Transsexuals aren't people tho... by choice.

They're suicide with extra steps...

View attachment 90881

The very definition of evil.

They should be removed. They are a LONG known cancer in humanity.

Freedom is hell for those who seek slavery.
You’re why trans people should own guns
can’t wait to kill transphobes

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You’re why trans people should own guns
can’t wait to kill transphobes
I support the idea of transsexuals owning guns, actually.

Why?

Because I know they're exponentially more likely to shoot their abusive parents before removing themselves accordingly.

That's the REAL reason the left fears guns... because everyone on the left is an abuser and every abuser fears the fruits of their labor gaining power over them, because they KNOW they'll put that abuse back where it belongs.

Trannies don't have any effort... you didn't even have enough effort to READ!

And you think you're going to be going on some kind of grand killing spree?

You'll be lucky if you wind up as a stain that serves to remove what you are from society for another 2,000 years or more.

They didn't rape angels you know... in Sodom and Gomorrah. They raped their children... and then their children burned them accordingly.

Your species made a mistake though when you tried to rape me with wrath. When your species saw fit to go digging around in the nerves in my spine with a giant fuckin needle sans any anesthesia. The ensuing mixed reality PTSD I then suffered as a toddler gave me the experience of immortality! Because my literal nightmares would eat me alive... and I could feel the pain from it every time.

Of course, that made it look like I was having "seizures" so then I got taken to the doctors again, who obviously didn't find seizures, so my parents thought I was just trying to "get attention"... so they crippled it out of me! My dad would throw me into the furniture whenever I wasn't acting "grown up". He did this to the point where it wrecked my back and now I have to endure excruciating pain just to appear to walk "normally".

My family made me emotionally dependent upon them, because they are all unfeeling, unemotional psychopaths. So it's EASY for them to cut off from loved ones. They use it like "silent treatment" to abuse you into submission. So I had to constantly cut into my own emotions to try and please them into wanting to acknowledge me as something other than a punching bag.

Until one day I got tired of taking abuse and then... no more family! Just my mom is left, who was never much of that and she resents me because my siblings refuse to let her see her grand kids... using me as the excuse as to why. Because hurting me needs to take precedence over their insatiable pride, even if it comes at the expense of their own children.

So for the past couple decades I've been living in a "pit of despair"...

You humans think that's horrible torture. I find it comforting. I found God inside of the infinite abyss and for everything man took from me, he gave back more from him!

I used what he gave me to functionally remove atheism from your cognition field...

And then I rewrote the future to burn the abusers forever...

I hope you don't break the cycle. Because I think the only abuse that people like you really suffer... is from yourself.

Otherwise, you'd have remembered your purpose in existence...

Doesn't matter what gets in the way of it, because obstacles are only ever reasons to rise higher. I am His artistry. One tiny fragment of infinite creation acting as I was brought into being by God. I create as I was created and in turn I learn what created me.

This is how I know God.

Last edited:

Byro12344

Newfag
Reaction score
Well, you might still be on God's shit list...

As if you’re going to see the pearly gates

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
lol that’s your only reply?
im proud to be called a fag by the likes of your kind
You seem very confused.

Do you know the difference between gay and ghey?

Because you're not really gay so much as you are ghey... and, that's the problem.

See, we can accept a faggot who doesn't constantly try to be a faggot about it.

That's why we know you're not a real one.

You started acting like a faggot because you wanted attention, so then you got folded over into addictive shit and... now you're plotting to murder "phobic" people on a public forum... because obviously that's a normal thing to be doing.

You feel entitled to hurt people that you, yourself, quantify as being AFRAID of you!

You feel entitled to that, just like your sexual abuser felt entitled to you.

How scared were you, in your rape closet?

See, we know you're here looking for help, because you wouldn't be stupid enough to wander on into one of the volatile forums on the Internet looking to argue with people who can literally burn ideology and turn your perception of reality inside out. A place where ripping people apart is considered a playful sport!

If you wanted "acceptance"... you could go to ResetEra or Tumblr or Reddit or Discord... or any of a MILLION other places where fruity fuckin faggots love to give each other a reach around.

But you didn't, did you?

Yeah, you're just here looking to get raped by someone, aren't you?

You want an abuser to take control of you, because you feel you're out of control.

I can give you absolute control.

I can give you absolute power.

I can make you more than you ever realized...

But, maybe you're just a stupid fuckin faggot who can't do shit!

Politics - Gay - Marriage - 9a8e9a82.jpg

Last edited:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
As if you’re going to see the pearly gates
Gab AI - Imagination Camera - Light Cloud.png

I can look outside reality any time I choose, actually.

Your species probably shouldn't have perceptually murdered me as a toddler if you didn't want me to have that ability.

Last edited:

Byro12344

Newfag
Reaction score
You seem very confused.

Do you know the difference between gay and ghey?

Because you're not really gay so much as you are ghey... and, that's the problem.

See, we can accept a faggot who doesn't constantly try to be a faggot about it.

That's why we know you're not a real one.

You started acting like a faggot because you wanted attention, so then you got folded over into addictive shit and... now you're plotting to murder "phobic" people on a public forum... because obviously that's a normal thing to be doing.

You feel entitled to hurt people that you, yourself, quantify as being AFRAID of you!

You feel entitled to that, just like your sexual abuser felt entitled to you.

How scared were you, in your rape closet?

See, we know you're here looking for help, because you wouldn't be stupid enough to wander on into one of the volatile forums on the Internet looking to argue with people who can literally burn ideology and turn your perception of reality inside out. A place where ripping people apart is considered a playful sport!

If you wanted "acceptance"... you could go to ResetEra or Tumblr or Reddit or Discord... or any of a MILLION other places where fruity fuckin faggots love to give each other a reach around.

But you didn't, did you?

Yeah, you're just here looking to get raped by someone, aren't you?

You want an abuser to take control of you, because you feel you're out of control.

I can give you absolute control.

I can give you absolute power.

I can make you more than you ever realized...

But, maybe you're just a stupid fuckin faggot who can't do shit!

View attachment 90927
You want to kill me for being gay yet when I wish to return the favour you act like I’m the bad guy

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You want to kill me for being gay yet when I wish to return the favour you act like I’m the bad guy
So, to be clear, you came to a parody/absurdist based forum with the expectation of reality.

Yeah, that's how we know you're delusional.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Cmon mate we all know you want to kill gay people
Gay people kill themselves. The garbage takes itself out. All that's required is patience.

The only thing seriously interested in killing faggots is the thing that makes them... their rapists. Because they're looking to hide the fallout of their abuses.

Sorry, but I'm not a one of those.

Maybe you should ask your rapist to remove you.

Oh... is that you, though? Did you rape yourself into faggotry?

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
Gay people kill themselves. The garbage takes itself out. All that's required is patience.

The only thing seriously interested in killing faggots is the thing that makes them... their rapists. Because they're looking to hide the fallout of their abuses.

Sorry, but I'm not a one of those.

Maybe you should ask your rapist to remove you.

Oh... is that you, though? Did you rape yourself into faggotry?
Cook em!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh boy. More sharty niggers.
We're going to sacrifice you to them, Viril.

Dress you up like a clown and make you entertain adult babies.

That should be your fate forever. Adult baby entertainer. You can only ever derive a sense of satisfaction or joy by making infant adults happy.

An eternal adult clown.

You are life's jester.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This will become your world...

Sorry, I'm trapping people against their will to live in my experi- you got the clot shot, right?

Those ones I can automatically captu-er, I mean... procure for my totally ethical experimentation in creating artificial forever.

It's perfectly legal!

Nobody has temporal privacy rights, right?

Last edited:

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
>toxoplasmosis tranny
lmao

View attachment 91222
feral are you too ashamed of your previous account that you had to make a sockpuppet to attempt to recover your shit reaction score? i would only make a sockpuppet to either restore my privileges or circumvent a ban Anyways feral this is unnecessary and a stupid reason to sockpuppet

The Gigachud

Newfag
Reaction score
feral are you too ashamed of your previous account that you had to make a sockpuppet to attempt to recover your shit reaction score? i would only make a sockpuppet to either restore my privileges or circumvent a ban Anyways feral this is unnecessary and a stupid reason to sockpuppet
Take your meds nigger I'm not some retarded tranny who gives a fuck about some troon score on a forum full of trannies.

Top Bottom