Western women and their utter idocy.

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score
If you wanna ignore the growing movement of me too in Japan and South Korea, that's your choice. But stop browsing /pol/ and actually visit these countries before you start calling them based.
lol I do live in these countries and I can assure you feminism is not popular at all in Japan. Feminism has an extremely negative connotation over there. If you proclaimed yourself to be a feminist publicly, everyone will treat you like you're mentally insane

Situation is a bit different in Korea, and there are shit ton of fucked up feminists but who cares Koreans are going extinct anyways

Der Pig

Ediot
Reaction score
If you proclaimed yourself to be a feminist publicly, everyone will treat you like you're mentally insane
Right, like with Shiori Ito winning multiple lawsuits?

but who cares Koreans are going extinct anyways
Luckily, you have something to bond over with them.

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score
Right, like with Shiori Ito winning multiple lawsuits?

Luckily, you have something to bond over with them.

lol you really don't know what you're talking about. So one person wins a lawsuit after like 5 years and that's evidence that Japan is being overrun with feminists? Nobody in Japan even knows who she is. You think that's news because you only know bullshit you read from western media

Der Pig

Ediot
Reaction score
lol you really don't know what you're talking about. So one person wins a lawsuit after like 5 years and that's evidence that Japan is being overrun with feminists? Nobody in Japan even knows who she is. You think that's news because you only know bullshit you read from western media
She's won three lawsuits over the last three years, "no one in Japan knows who she is" is a pretty big cope out considering she's one of the catalysts behind shit like "wetoo". It's nowhere as big as it is in S.K but it's present and it is growing:

More are coming out and it's probably for the better so we can finally have honest statistics for rape in Japan.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
She's won three lawsuits over the last three years, "no one in Japan knows who she is" is a pretty big cope out considering she's one of the catalysts behind shit like "wetoo". It's nowhere as big as it is in S.K but it's present and it is growing:

More are coming out and it's probably for the better so we can finally have honest statistics for rape in Japan.
kill yourself

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
cyber-samurai coming in hot when glorious nip gook karate shit fuck japan is besmirched. Shuriken yourself

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score

The other lawsuits she won were over defamation. It's got nothing do with metoo

Shiori Ito's lawsuit was barely even reported in Japan outside of a few tabloids. She has no following in Japan. She's not a catalyst for anything. You think she's important because she's in Time's 100 or BBC's most important women or whatever and you're dumb enough to believe it

So a couple of dudes were accused of sexual assault in the past year. So what? Did you think that's unusual? Japan always strictly punished sex crimes. It's not a sexist dystopia some westerners keep insist on believing it to be.

Der Pig

Ediot
Reaction score
Did you think that's unusual?
No, it's completely in line with Japanese culture.

She has no following in Japan
Except she does, a small following is still a following. Japan isn't immune to shit like this which is my initial point.

The whole "west versus east" thing is a retarded concept as you can see protestors waving trans flags at Iranian protests. No cultural hemisphere is particularly immune to these mentalities. It's all based whether or not how quick it's being absorbed by newer generations.

You think she's important because she's in Time's 100 or BBC's most important women or whatever
I read neither thus I don't really care.

Japan always strictly punished sex crimes.
That's why you have the pink carriages shit like India, right?

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The other lawsuits she won were over defamation. It's got nothing do with metoo

Shiori Ito's lawsuit was barely even reported in Japan outside of a few tabloids. She has no following in Japan. She's not a catalyst for anything. You think she's important because she's in Time's 100 or BBC's most important women or whatever and you're dumb enough to believe it

So a couple of dudes were accused of sexual assault in the past year. So what? Did you think that's unusual? Japan always strictly punished sex crimes. It's not a sexist dystopia some westerners keep insist on believing it to be.
You're so in arms about this slag she can't possibly be no one

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score
No, it's completely in line with Japanese culture.
So what's your point
Except she does, a small following is still a following. Japan isn't immune to shit like this which is my initial point.

The whole "west versus east" thing is a retarded concept as you can see protestors waving trans flags at Iranian protests. No cultural hemisphere is particularly immune to these mentalities. It's all based whether or not how quick it's being absorbed by newer generations.
You literally said Japan or other Asian countries aren't any better than the west when it comes to feminism. That's not even remotely true.
That's why you have the pink carriages shit like India, right?
What does that have to do with punishment for sex crimes

Der Pig

Ediot
Reaction score
You literally said Japan or other Asian countries aren't any better than the west when it comes to feminism. That's not even remotely true.
And they're not.

What does that have to do with punishment for sex crimes
Because obviously a country with severe punishment for sex crimes would have shit only found in countries who notoriously don't.

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score
And they're not.
lol

Because obviously a country with severe punishment for sex crimes would have shit only found in countries who notoriously don't.
lol so your logic is India and Japan both have women-only carriages so they must be the same when it comes to sex crimes?

you really are a moron

Der Pig

Ediot
Reaction score
lol so your logic is India and Japan both have women-only carriages so they must be the same when it comes to sex crimes?
No, I'm straight up saying it's not really that serious in Japan. Even in other fields like general harassment where it's also not really taken seriously.

Zipperhead police are notoriously a joke.

You literally said they are like two pages ago
And I said they weren't any better. How does that change anything I said?

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score
No, I'm straight up saying it's not really that serious in Japan. Even in other fields like general harassment where it's also not really taken seriously.

Zipperhead police are notoriously a joke.
and your only evidence for that claim is the existence of women-only carriages

lolok
And I said they weren't any better. How does that change anything I said?
I misread your quote so i changed the answer. Turns out you're even more retarded than I thought

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Yeah, but you're not a gook; you're saying this as a fuckin aspie faggot who read a wikipedia article on it once..

@haeByung is acutally asian; he knows his shit.

So back the fuck off and take the loss.

Der Pig

Ediot
Reaction score
and your only evidence for that claim is the existence of women-only carriages
I mean if you really want to ignore the grand implications of having a system only found in third world countries with poor convictions in regards to sexual assault. I can easily bring up the only reason why Japan has "low" documented rape is because the police don't bother putting in paperwork, and when they do you're more likely gonna walk out free then spending time behind bars.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I mean if you really want to ignore the grand implications of having a system only found in third world countries with poor convictions in regards to sexual assault. I can easily bring up the only reason why Japan has "low" documented rape is because the police don't bother putting in paperwork, and when they do you're more likely gonna walk out free then spending time behind bars.
what the fuck is he "ignoring"?

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Thanks @haeByung
BTW hows 2nd best Korea doing are they shitting their pants over China or is the western prediction over Little China seen as more correct in spite of what Best Korea is doing.

Or do you think they will work in concert. Two front Asian war while trying to battle Putin with a US trannie/gender fluid army hasn't been done before, and for good reason I would think.

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score
Thanks @haeByung
BTW hows 2nd best Korea doing are they shitting their pants over China or is the western prediction over Little China seen as more correct in spite of what Best Korea is doing.

Or do you think they will work in concert. Two front Asian war while trying to battle Putin with a US trannie/gender fluid army hasn't been done before, and for good reason I would think.
Tim can you ask the question in english

Not sure what your question is but SK is probably the the most pro-American country in the world and they will never take China's side over the U.S. At this point Koreans hate China far more than Japan

Top Bottom