Western women and their utter idocy.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Tim can you ask the question in english
But you are 2nd Best Korean
[/quote]
Not sure what your question is but SK is probably the the most pro-American country in the world and they will never take China's side over the U.S. At this point Koreans hate China far more than Japan
[/QUOTE]
well yeah The Koreans did fight off the Chinese for literally 1000 years until Japan took over and made rape-slaves of all your 8+ hotties.

Is SK really pro-American or are they just pro-American back up in a fight, because if it the latter, I'm going to have to say don't get your hearts broke.

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score
Is SK really pro-American or are they just pro-American back up in a fight, because if it the latter, I'm going to have to say don't get your hearts broke.
prob both. Obviously much of the pro-American sentiment comes from the security American military provides but Koreans have very positive view of the U.S. in general. They think it's heaven on earth

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
prob both. Obviously much of the pro-American sentiment comes from the security American military provides but Koreans have very positive view of the U.S. in general. They think it's heaven on earth
Since lived in both what would be the best three from each and would they clash socially Could we make a Merica-2nd Best Korea Hybred?

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
there are more child predators in the public education system, statistically, than there probably even are trans people in the united states.

if trannies are seriously a concern for you you're seeing way too much conservative clickbait online
The wokeness are a Cancerous cringe inducing insanity and Makes us weak

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Can confirm; lots of meth here; apparently, from what I've heard,people just leave it in coolers in there front yard, and it smells REALLY bad, and that's how those fuckers get busted.

Nothing in the Big O here; mostly just in the smaller citties.
Nebraska isn't east of the Mississippi you corn fed retard.

Top Bottom