ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
I PLAYING THIS VIDEOCAME CALL "hELLDIVERS 2" ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN WHY ITS GOOD

1) EASY TO GET INTO, U JUST JUMP IN THE GA ME AND CAN SHOOT ALIENS WITHIN 30 SECONDS, NO NERD SHIT

2) U CAN KILL UR OWN TEAM MATE ... LOL...

SOME TIMES IF I SUSPECT MY TEAM MATES COME FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY (THEY USUALLY HAVE OPEN MICROPHONE SO U CAN HEAR THEIR 20 PERSON FAMILY SLAGUHTERING A CHICKEN IN THHE BACKGROUND) I EXECUTE THEM RIGHT BEFORE EXTRACTION, ITS SORT OF METAPHYSICAL DOMINATION, I EXTRACT FROM GAME AND GET MY CASH AND LEAVE THEM IN THE DUST JUST HOW I LAEVE THEM IN THE DUST IRL, NO RESUPPLY BEACONS FOR U PAJEET SUCK MY BALLS!!! XD

3) IF U DIE U CAN EXIT GAME AND THERE IS NO REPERCUSSION, SO UIF UR TEAMMATES SUCK ASS U CAN JUST BOUNCE TO ANOTHER LOBBY WITHOUT LOSING RANKED POINTS LIKE U WOULD IN OTHER FAGGOT GAMES (THINK LEAGUE OF LEGENDS)

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
I PLAYING THIS VIDEOCAME CALL "hELLDIVERS 2" ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN WHY ITS GOOD

1) EASY TO GET INTO, U JUST JUMP IN THE GA ME AND CAN SHOOT ALIENS WITHIN 30 SECONDS, NO NERD SHIT

2) U CAN KILL UR OWN TEAM MATE ... LOL...

SOME TIMES IF I SUSPECT MY TEAM MATES COME FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY (THEY USUALLY HAVE OPEN MICROPHONE SO U CAN HEAR THEIR 20 PERSON FAMILY KILLING A CHICKEN IN THHE BACKGROUND) I KILL THEM RIGHT BEFORE EXTRACTION, ITS SORT OF METAPHYSICAL DOMINATION, I EXTRACT FROM GAME AND GET MY CASH AND LEAVE THEM IN THE DUST JUST HOW I LAEVE THEM IN THE DUST IRL, NO RESUPPLY BEACONS FOR U PAJEET SUCK MY BALLS!!! XD

3) IF U DIE U CAN EXIT GAME AND THERE IS NO REPERCUSSION, SO UIF UR TEAMMATES SUCK ASS U CAN JUST BOUNCE TO ANOTHER LOBBY WITHOUT LOSING RANKED POINTS LIKE U WOULD IN OTHER FAGGOT GAMES (THINK LEAGUE OF LEGENDS)
U kill allens an doesn't afraid of anyting?

Tech Noir

Ediot
Reaction score
Are the stalker games too hard (i.e. annoying)? Been thinking about trying them.
Go for it. It has amazing atmosphere, the sounds man, the sounds of unknown horrors in the night, you really should experience it.
I've tried to play the first one multiple times but the enemies are extremely bullet spongey and it ruins the whole experience imo

No fps game should require you to mag dump a pistol just to kill one enemy
He's kinda right, but it's because the starting pistol (makarov?) is anemic trash meant to filter out the weak-willed noobs who hold COD as the gold standard of FPS (not me, I got into stalker on the 3rd try). Little bit later you get an MP5 and life gets easier, by the end you have railguns and shit. If you really think it's not fair, there must be weapon mods to settle that issue.

Reaction score
I've tried to play the first one multiple times but the enemies are extremely bullet spongey and it ruins the whole experience imo

No fps game should require you to mag dump a pistol just to kill one enemy
That's mostly the early game, but yeah it's definitely a good reason alot of people get frustrated and quit. It's certainly a slog until you get your hands on a rifle and a modest set of armor

Have you played the Metro games? They're definitely much more polished

Reaction score
Go for it. It has amazing atmosphere, the sounds man, the sounds of unknown horrors in the night, you really should experience it.

He's kinda right, but it's because the starting pistol (makarov?) is anemic trash meant to filter out the weak-willed noobs who hold COD as the gold standard of FPS (not me, I got into stalker on the 3rd try). Little bit later you get an MP5 and life gets easier, by the end you have railguns and shit. If you really think it's not fair, there must be weapon mods to settle that issue.
Saying that the starting weapons were intentionally bad to filter out retards is so much more stupid than just admitting it was badly designed. absolutely agree that the atmosphere is unlike anything ever seen before

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I know nothing about this game but this immediately piques my interest

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Saying that the starting weapons were intentionally bad to filter out retards is so much more stupid than just admitting it was badly designed. absolutely agree that the atmosphere is unlike anything ever seen before

Real talk though, any game where the statement "the early game sucks but it gets good after x hours" applies isn't worth playing. Not even saying stalker is a bad game there's just too many games to play and too little time to play all of them even if you're a neet.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Real talk though, any game where the statement "the early game sucks but it gets good after x hours" applies isn't worth playing. Not even saying stalker is a bad game there's just too many games to play and too little time to play all of them even if you're a neet.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This is something I believe in so much, if a game still sucks after 2 hours of play it’s getting shelved it’s just not worth my time.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Ended up getting the Tomb Raider 1-3 collection since it was on sale. Over 200 trophies heh; I'll probably play through them once for the experience. Had a devil of a time figuring out the modern controls, and there still some moves I haven't figured out. Might try stalker afterwards, since all 3 games were pretty ok priced.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Ended up getting the Tomb Raider 1-3 collection since it was on sale. Over 200 trophies heh; I'll probably play through them once for the experience. Had a devil of a time figuring out the modern controls, and there still some moves I haven't figured out. Might try stalker afterwards, since all 3 games were pretty ok priced.
What sucked about Rise of the Tomb raider was the optional tomb puzzles were a chore to find unless you picked up certain notes along the way. The previous game already them marked on your map if you wanted to put off the main story to finish them.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
What sucked about Rise of the Tomb raider was the optional tomb puzzles were a chore to find unless you picked up certain notes along the way. The previous game already them marked on your map if you wanted to put off the main story to finish them.
i think hes talking about the originals

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
Still playing Hitman: Blood Money and for some reason when I steal the video tape on the "better watch out" level it doesn't register and I cant escape even after killing the 2 targets. Is something wrong with my copy?

Top Bottom