What are you drinking

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
A shamrock shake 1 hour ago.
More sugar, again. You don’t have to end up with diabetes and other ailments due to consuming a nutritionally poor diet. You can CHOOSE to eat healthier food.

The main thing you need to do is wean yourself off of the desire to consume sweet tasting food. Your palate has been conditioned to prefer sweet flavours over all others, but if you start eating whole foods (unprocessed food) you will learn to enjoy other tastes - and there are a lot of them.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Japanese green tea. And I’m annoyed. Someone bought Japanese tea instead of American tea. Trade imbalances don’t get rectified if people keep buying foreign products.
Foreign products are better than most American products tbh.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
More sugar, again. You don’t have to end up with diabetes and other ailments due to consuming a nutritionally poor diet. You can CHOOSE to eat healthier food.

The main thing you need to do is wean yourself off of the desire to consume sweet tasting food. Your palate has been conditioned to prefer sweet flavours over all others, but if you start eating whole foods (unprocessed food) you will learn to enjoy other tastes - and there are a lot of them.
Lol no, i keep a balance, alot of things i eat arent on ed.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Lol no, i keep a balance, alot of things i eat arent on ed.
Nevertheless, you consume WAY too much sugar. It’s not only bad in terms of developing diabetes, it’s also terrible for overall dental health. Bacteria feed on the sugars in your mouth and produce acids that dissolve the teeth’s hard enamel surface and it results in cavities, overall tooth decay, and loss of teeth.

Type 2 diabetes is characterized by high blood sugar, insulin resistance, a lack of insulin, increased thirst, frequent urination, fatigue, increased hunger, having a sensation of pins and needles, and sores (wounds) that do not heal.

Long-term complications from high blood sugar include heart disease, strokes, diabetic retinopathy which can result in blindness, kidney failure, and poor blood flow in the limbs which may lead to amputations.

Last edited:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i have type 2 diabetes but i manage it well
I manage mine like an unsupervised toddler at a birthday party! :D

No, I kid, I try... I try very hard... to walk... I am going to do more walking right now... *drinks more carbonated swill first*

I can stop anytime!

Probably.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Try some of the flavoured sparkling water beverages that contain NO sugar. It’s one of the best ways to move away from a sugar addiction.
I bet they arent as good as the ones with sugar lol

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I bet they arent as good as the ones with sugar lol
Well, they certainly won’t be sweet like sugary drinks, but that’s the point: many people consume most of their sugar in sweetened beverages. If you can eliminate the sugary drinks, you might be able to stave off full-blown diabetes and the horrific complications associated with it.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Well, they certainly won’t be sweet like sugary drinks, but that’s the point: many people consume most of their sugar in sweetened beverages. If you can eliminate the sugary drinks, you might be able to stave off full-blown diabetes and the horrific complications associated with it.
Im not drinking any fucking sparkling water regardless tbh.

Top Bottom