Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
good suggestion, so you get informative
did use it quite a bit a few years ago, didn't help very much. instead i just scheduled an appointment with the dentist to put sealant on every tooth.
expensive asf at first glance, but didn't give a fuck because i was about to leave the job and it only cost me like $250 with the "free" dental plan they had.
Love the "Free" part. Don't feel bad. Had to take out a $1,000 loan for dental work. Had 1 tooth extracted, a cavity filled, and a broken tooth repaired. Well, when they extracted the tooth, they knicked the root of another causing a cavity. Repaired tooth is fine, but the filled and drilled was deeper that expected(their words) and is also causing problems. This was with Delta Dental insurance at Aspen Dental. Went into debt for a half assed job.
TL;DR Dental care is a business and they won't make money without return customers.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Tuna sandwiches
Sausage roll
Protein Shake
Trying to add weight to my skinny frame.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
There was some jailhousehero that wrote a "10,000 Ways To Cook Ramen" cookbook a while back... well, I nevar read that but the other day I had a 2 cup measuring cup that had maybe a tablespoon of sugar stuck to the sides...
01C0CFEB-144A-4135-A3E6-04125E167863.jpeg

anyway, so i threw in a ramen package (crushed the noodles first) and then added maybe a half teaspoon of sesame oil, some hoisin sauce (no moar than a teaspoon) soy sauce ( a generous splash, not too much) and some of this random ass ginger honey sauce that I don't know where it materialized from, maybe someone fired up the old Portal gun..., nuked it for two and a half minutes and let it sit there for ten because I was working on something something, and it was gooder than fcuk... lol this damn ramen tasted like a lot of hot soups I have had at viet namese and thai restaurants... so muh point is, sugar is the sekrit ingredient in most restaurant bought food, and if you value your health, go to places that have full disclosure about the ingredients in the prepared food they sell... thx4reedeengMuhBlog

82E81260-12A6-4E97-8BA0-A833E16AC526.jpeg

edit: 3 am and having steak and eggs for brekkie, but no eggs: toomuchcholesterol, they said 🤓

Last edited:

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
There was some jailhousehero that wrote a "10,000 Ways To Cook Ramen" cookbook a while back... well, I nevar read that but the other day I had a 2 cup measuring cup that had maybe a tablespoon of sugar stuck to the sides... View attachment 90978

anyway, so i threw in a ramen package (crushed the noodles first) and then added maybe a half teaspoon of sesame oil, some hoisin sauce (no moar than a teaspoon) soy sauce ( a generous splash, not too much) and some of this random ass ginger honey sauce that I don't know where it materialized from, maybe someone fired up the old Portal gun..., nuked it for two and a half minutes and let it sit there for ten because I was working on something something, and it was gooder than fcuk... lol this damn ramen tasted like a lot of hot soups I have had at viet namese and thai restaurants... so muh point is, sugar is the sekrit ingredient in most restaurant bought food, and if you value your health, go to places that have full disclosure about the ingredients in the prepared food they sell... thx4reedeengMuhBlog

View attachment 90980

edit: 3 am and having steak and eggs for brekkie, but no eggs: toomuchcholesterol, they said 🤓
sux they didn't let the steak rest
would've been a nice medium
probably asking for too much tho
enjoy

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
There was some jailhousehero that wrote a "10,000 Ways To Cook Ramen" cookbook a while back... well, I nevar read that but the other day I had a 2 cup measuring cup that had maybe a tablespoon of sugar stuck to the sides... View attachment 90978

That really is too much sugar. I’m amazed by the level of sweetness that people will tolerate in their food.

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Red Thai Curry. Need to balance out the sweetness a bit better next time and add more heat but its acceptable for making it my first time.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Some old reeses peanut butter chocolate chips from xmas, but they expire in may
1710117748086.png

They came from one of these things

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Im making the most insane bowl of ramen i will ever have.

Top Bottom