What was your best drug experience

Reaction score
Mine was when this kid I knew, he robbed a pharmacy (got caught weeks later)

He had so much shit. I bought some dilauded and methadone for dirt cheap.

that week was pure bliss. After I snorted the last of my dillies, I went onto the methadone for my first time.
I remember going on a walk and just listening to the birds, feeling wrapped in a warm cloud. Ill never forget that day.

after he ran out of the opiates, I started buying real pharmaceutical benzos. Mostly klonopin. Long gone days. Good times.

Sir Fergleton

Newfag
Reaction score
Mine was when this kid I knew, he robbed a pharmacy (got caught weeks later)

He had so much shit. I bought some dilauded and methadone for dirt cheap.

that week was pure bliss. After I snorted the last of my dillies, I went onto the methadone for my first time.
I remember going on a walk and just listening to the birds, feeling wrapped in a warm cloud. Ill never forget that day.

after he ran out of the opiates, I started buying real pharmaceutical benzos. Mostly klonopin. Long gone days. Good times.
For me a good drug experience is nodding out on my couch there's not really a high standard

Reaction score
For me a good drug experience is nodding out on my couch there's not really a high standard
I mean yeah that’s the goal. But you don’t have any one specific time where you just felt good and specifically remember? I guess depending on drugs taken that’s impossible.

closest I ever get anymore is if I really disciplined myself and took as little kratom as possible, and it’s night time,I’ll take a large dose with a sleeping pill and after a bit I’ll “nod” while watching YouTube in bed by my gf and cats. Not really the same as a real nod though. Unfortunately. Or fortunately depending on how you look at it.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
One time I smoked a little weed, did some speed, gave most of the weed and speed to my two friends who were
strippers and had secks for about fourteen hours..wasn't as much a DRUG high as it was an exercise in Kama Sutra,
and I was very very tired when it was over, but it was definitely checking one off the ol' bucket list, and looking back one of the best times I ever had... luuuuv you Paige and Meeshelle!

Reaction score
One time I smoked a little weed, did some speed, gave most of the weed and speed to my two friends who were
strippers and had secks for about fourteen hours..wasn't as much a DRUG high as it was an exercise in Kama Sutra,
and I was very very tired when it was over, but it was definitely checking one off the ol' bucket list, and looking back one of the best times I ever had... luuuuv you Paige and Meeshelle!
Perhaps I should have changed the title a bit. It wasn't necessarily “what’s the best drug high” but more towards “an experience with drug of choice” thanks for sharing

1337coomer

Ediot
Reaction score
I was partying at a friends house one time and took "a few" edibles and some everclear, then smoked a joint. By the time the joint hit I was so far gone that I only remember being really happy and I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. That was the best experience I've ever had, at least what I can remember of it.

Reaction score
Another one that come to mind. Back before gay ass fentanyl was in everything. I had two different plugs for Xanax. One guy had the the green hulks a lot. The other usually had the regular white ones. I had a friend who was a long time opiate user. He had a particularly shitty day as his long term relationship just ended. I was just chilling at my place, waiting for my Roomate to go sleep so I could get really fucked up and have the place to myself. My buddy knocks on the door. Tears coming down his face as I opened the door.

“you good bro?”
“I just tried to kill myself”
I told him to hang on a sec and we would have a smoke and talk outside. He begins to explain what happened, shows me his car, which was all fucked up and dented pretty bad at the hood, as if he had run into something.
he starts crying. I tell him he just needs some time to chill out so I offer him to stay the night at my place. He accepts.
He shares his pain killers with me and we just smoke cigs and talk for a good while. I tell him “let’s grab a beer, chill at the field by my apartments. I offer him a Xanax and say “this will help you calm down” and he says “I don’t fuck with that shit” I put it back in my baggie in my pocket.

I go to my kitchen and grab two beers out of the fridge. I pop a xan. Opened up the two beers and told him let’s go.

we get to the field and he starts crying and sobbing again talking about how he can’t do this anymore. I assume he meant his life, or at least what’s left of it. I try to calm him down and in all honesty I think the dude just needed someone to vent to.

again I offered the Xanax. He stares at it for awhile. And then asks “I’m not gonna die right?”

nah dude you’re gonna be fine if it’s just one. Hell, take half now and half later if you’re worried about it.
With tears still on his cheeks he breaks it in half, puts it in his mouth and washes it down with his beer. 10 min go by.

I say, let’s head back man, I wanna show you something.
We get back to my place and I ask him, “how you feeling?”
“Better”
ok maybe you should just take the other, we’ll play some games and call it a night.

he does. And we end up playing Minecraft splitscreen till the sun came up. Very high almost the whole time. He passed outon my couch and I go to my room. I wake up a few hours later. He’s still asleep but check to see if he’s still breathing. He was.

he wakes up awhile later and says that he “needed that” I give him a hug and say let’s hangout soon, and he says ok. And we did.

I dont think it’s ever a good idea to give someone in a bad mental state drugs especially if they’re already on them let alone with alcohol. I was a lot dumber back then and didn’t think about it much. It could have very well made things worse. Im glad it didn’t.
I was happy to be there albeit in a kind of twisted way. But it’s a bitter sweet memory.

reduxacock

Newfag
Reaction score
my best experience were two types, alcohol was last year, it I tried one and it taste shit, until one moment that I start to get dizzy and tired, wondering I took 8 shot in a row, going high asf then its vaping, comes from my retarded little brother daring me to smoke this n shit, so I inhaled it too much which I almost died for being a nigger, breathing out remind myself "wtf it taste good but its so shit nigga" that Im about to be addicted than fapping hentai, then a week later he was caught using weed and smoking vape like get fucked bro, next time I'm might try cocaine or ciggies

feral

Ediot
Reaction score
1 w@s 3@t1ng my p00p @nd th3n 1 g0t rlly h1gh 0n n1gg3rm3th from @1DSl@nd @nd n0w 1m d3@d :(, 1f u s33 th1s s3nd 1t t0 kl33tus pl0f1re 400 t1m3s 0r u 3@t p00p th3n d13. 1 w0uld n3v3r w1sh my f@t3 0n @ny0n3. R1P F3r@l

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
I guess I have another one, but this is different. One time I was in high school, probably eleven years before my previous story, and i was riding my bike home from work. It was after midnight in Northeast Portland, and I was not going very fast on my bicycle.A smol (5 'teenage youths') crew of Northeast Portland Dwellers ran up behind me and one struck me in the temple with a piece of wood that was approx. the size of a baseball bat, and I fell on the ground where they all held me and searched my pockets.They didn't steal my bike, but I had gotten and cashed my paycheck, and they did take all my money. I spent a week in the ICU after riding my bike home, very disoriented and in severe pain, and climbing in bed and sleeping until early morning.When I woke up, I called my friend Billy, and he didn't recognize my voice at all. Then I went to the hospital where I was immediately admitted tothe ICU.

They were waking me up to check my pupil dilation every two hours and after a couple days of that, I hadn't had much sleep at all and they wouldn't give me anything for the pain except for Tylenol with Codeine™. I refused that, and called my friend Billy back, who promptly brought me a chunk of raw opium. I hid the opium under my pillow, using a razor scalpel blade from the drawer in my gloriously unsecure 1982 hospital room to slice off a smol slice, stick it under my tongue, and drifted off to sleep for 1 hour and 45 minutes until my next pupil dilation test. It was the best hour and fortyfive minnitz of sleep I ever had, and that chunk of raw opium lasted me for most of the remaining five days I was in there.

Anyway, that is what I believe God gave us plants like opium for, that is when one is in severe pain and nothing else will cut the mustard, if you will. All the recreational users of opioids and their man made counterparts are going against the will and good nature of our Mighty Creator by trying to have a good time with drugs that cause you to forget what kind of time you're having at all.

Reaction score
The few times I was able to get actual IR oxy 30mg pills. Crazy expensive even back then but fucking incredible. The euphoria is indescribable and they’re more energetic than heroin because oxy is a derivative of thebaine.

Don’t get me wrong tho, heroin is also great. Even fent I don’t mind long as I smoke it. Risky AF obviously but so is everything really fun in life.
Anyway, that is what I believe God gave us plants like opium for, that is when one is in severe pain and nothing else will cut the mustard, if you will.
I’ve grown opium poppies a few times in the past, they’re easy once you get em past the seedling stage but they need a TON of light and basically can’t be transplanted. Also the genetics really matter if you want them to produce opium that’s even remotely good (high alkaloid content).

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I guess I have another one, but this is different. One time I was in high school, probably eleven years before my previous story, and i was riding my bike home from work. It was after midnight in Northeast Portland, and I was not going very fast on my bicycle.A smol (5 'teenage youths') crew of Northeast Portland Dwellers ran up behind me and one struck me in the temple with a piece of wood that was approx. the size of a baseball bat, and I fell on the ground where they all held me and searched my pockets.They didn't steal my bike, but I had gotten and cashed my paycheck, and they did take all my money. I spent a week in the ICU after riding my bike home, very disoriented and in severe painl
It’s not uncommon for bike fags to be targeted by urban yoofs. It’s easy pickings for the feral beasts.

IvyDolphalot

Newfag
Reaction score
Snorting ecstasy when it was real ecstasy not when those fags turned it into white powder MDMA bullshit. Green pills with a fish emblem on them. Doing 2-3 lines and staring at the original Xbox home screen and the sound it made. I've done almost every drug cause I'm gay (not actually banging dudes...my friends just call me gay) but ecstasy was by far the best.

Last edited:
Top Bottom