whats up with the muslims

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
pretty much anywhere outside of "western influced zone" access to lot of food is still a status symbol so chinese and other third world nation boomers are eating themselves into early grave
also genetics

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
most of those countries have a sweet tooth. eating becomes a vice when things like sex and alcohol are tabboo and not as accessible as in the west.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Also a result of many generations of cousin-fucking.
Have some negative genetic quirk?
Why not make sure it is expressed by breeding exclusively with other carriers of said genetic quirk for generations on end.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I've heard that South Asians have some weird genetic quirk where they produce less insulin than other ethnicities

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
I've heard that South Asians have some weird genetic quirk where they produce less insulin than other ethnicities
Our Asian genetic quirks are crazy

Like I went through a good portion of my adult life before I realized that people have a certain specific STINK if they don't shower. This is because us Koreans don't produce that bacteria that makes that ASS STANK smell, and I just thought people complaining about foreigners wearing thick cologne on hot days was just because they just like wearing thick cologne. I didn't realize it was in order to hide their ASS STANK.

I still wear deodorant/antipersprint because I don't like sweaty pits... so I had a hell of a time trying to find deodorant in Korea. Apparently it's sold at beauty stores next to makeup, but not in normal stores.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score

Like I went through a good portion of my adult life before I realized that people have a certain specific STINK if they don't shower. This is because us Koreans don't produce that bacteria that makes that ASS STANK smell, and I just thought people complaining about foreigners wearing thick cologne on hot days was just because they just like wearing thick cologne. I didn't realize it was in order to hide their ASS STANK.

I still wear deodorant/antipersprint because I don't like sweaty pits... so I had a hell of a time trying to find deodorant in Korea. Apparently it's sold at beauty stores next to makeup, but not in normal stores.
lol I knew two Korean international students and they said this was one of their biggest culture shocks.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I can't think of anything more high-t than young men listening to boybands with names like Sexy Zone. Can't imagine why they have some of the lowest birth rates and highest rates of adult virginity globally.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Its because koreans have no testosterone
South korea is only bad because due to their culture and etc it allowed cancers and things that ruined south korea image to develop and ruin south korea one of these cancers are K-POP however if North korea and south korea merged the former north koreans might be Successful at killing some of these cancers they might even manage to kill K-POP this is because North koreans hate the cancers and the things that Ruin south korea If they reunite the North koreans might be able to destroy these cancers and things and make south korea great again most of the cancer and things in south korea that Ruin south korea isnt even native to south korea It comes from japan which due to the nuclear bombs mutated them. The câncer and things that made south korea came from japan and south korea allowed it to exist and did nothing to stop it due to their culture and etc and due to being anti-north korean so they Felt compelled to be on Japan and usa side because of north korea

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
South korea is only bad because due to their culture and etc it allowed cancers and things that ruined south korea image to develop and ruin south korea one of these cancers are K-POP however if North korea and south korea merged the former north koreans might be Successful at killing some of these cancers they might even manage to kill K-POP this is because North koreans hate the cancers and the things that Ruin south korea If they reunite the North koreans might be able to destroy these cancers and things and make south korea great again most of the cancer and things in south korea that Ruin south korea isnt even native to south korea It comes from japan which due to the nuclear bombs mutated them. The câncer and things that made south korea came from japan and south korea allowed it to exist and did nothing to stop it due to their culture and etc and due to being anti-north korean so they Felt compelled to be on Japan and usa side because of north korea
that's nice, dear

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

Yes, that’s the same story with the Japanese. I don’t know if the Chinks are also blessed in the same way.

Halal Bacon

Licensed Retard
Reaction score
With the Pakistanis, I'm assuming there's too many inbred kids around in the family so they're just cannibalizing one another.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Its because koreans have no testosterone
Tell that to the Korean dudes whom I played soccer with and against in a coed league. They weren’t tall but they were quite stocky with big muscular legs. They didn’t like passing and would put their heads down and drive straight ahead with the ball whilst running over anyone who got in their way.

Top Bottom