When I see a woman that gives off signs of combat proficiency of any kind it makes me want to rape them even more than usual. Is that normal?

Reaction score
here's a gay thought, you should find a woman who reciprocates you and gets along well with you, and focus yr efforts on improving her life and improving yr own life as thanks for her infinite graces
it's the less natural thing to do but it's pretty vital - carnal desire is graying the human experience for you
I love it m'lady you're beautiful

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Like...When I see an attractive woman wearing a military outfit I just want to kidnap her and and do unspeakable things to her.

Help?

If your gay,... just go rape a guy in a military uniform.

I'm sure that will be just fine and go well.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Like...When I see an attractive woman wearing a military outfit I just want to kidnap her and and do unspeakable things to her.

Help?
my cool friend has said that when he sees a woman in the military he wants to demean her via rough coitus so it's not that weird
the kidnap and rape thing is because you're black probably it's okay you can't control it
not that i would know about this kinda stuff heh im incel im stone cold

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
my cool friend has said that when he sees a woman in the military he wants to demean her via rough coitus so it's not that weird
the kidnap and rape thing is because you're black probably it's okay you can't control it
not that i would know about this kinda stuff heh im incel im stone cold
Interesting.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I have never looked at a female in a military uniform and been under any belief they have combat proficiency
That is quite foolish. NEVER underestimate a potential enemy.

For instance, if you didn’t know that I was an enemy (pretend that we’re not good friends IRL) trying to harm your nation, you might assume that I’m just a tall leggy young lady with long and naturally flaxen hair who probably had done some modelling and who was trying to be trendy by wearing military clothing.

HOWEVER, you would be mistaken AND totally unprepared when it turns out I’ve been expertly trained in several hand-to-hand combat disciplines including the deadly Krav Maga. I would get the secrets to Aussie metal shaping/manufacturing and there wouldn’t be much you could do about it.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I got into an argument with minty and when I got tired of it, I grabbed her, jumped in the air, spinned at least three times, then pile drived her skull into the pavement like zangheif from street fighter
How did you do that do you live with minty?

Top Bottom