WHEN IT COMES TO ETHNICITY AMERICANS ARE AS LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS AS THEY ARE RETARDED

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
this girl is ugly and a little bit of a bitch but she makes a decent point going through all of that shit, i know it's mostly boomers posting on the face book but they're saying a lot of the same shit i saw younger americans on the internet say (looking at you baka and moonie) so fucking clueless they just don't understand like children lmao. they were joking that russia is a state of mind but america is a state of mind where everyone is fat and ignorant of the outside world
but i kek'd at
>Why do Americans talk about themselves as if they are a dog breed?

enjoy

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Polish is one of the more popular muh 1/84th claims because they're one of the few "oppressed" white ethnic groups

People generally don't do this as much here but I had a very woke history teacher in highschool who used to claim polish for this reason

Reaction score
my main takeaway is that these people identifying as another nationality can't even put the bare minimum of effort into their larp, the comments are great too lmfao

"I got banned on that group cause I said that they don't like Poland but their imaginary aesthetic of Poland and I said that after they tried to gaslight me about the country I LIVE IN"

thanks for sharing this

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Those dna ancestry sites only exist for americans to find out what country to base their life around

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
my main takeaway is that these people identifying as another nationality can't even put the bare minimum of effort into their larp, the comments are great too lmfao
That's what makes it funny

If they actually put in the effort to connect with the culture they're claiming nobody would take any issue with it

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
they were joking that russia is a state of mind but america is a state of mind where everyone is fat and ignorant of the outside world
both countries have the unique collective cultural ego thing going on, that's for sure.

Top Bottom