Where do you stand on abortion?

• Total voters

Velociraper

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I used to only be in favor for very limited circumstances, but the arguments on EDF have pushed me to be pro-partial birth abortions for any reason including for the lulz.

TelloSimian64

Newfag
Reaction score
I use to be against abortion until I heard a quote (Sadly I forget from who) "The baby-killers are just removing themselves from the gene pool". It's a cold way of thinking about it, but if someone wants to bring their line to an end so badly who am I to stop them & at the end of the day do we really want those kinds of people to be having children in the first place?

Reaction score
Used to be pretty pro choice when I was young then became more pro life when learning more about it but realize I dont care either way since the issue of prevention and birth control is rarely talked about
I use to be against abortion until I heard a quote (Sadly I forget from who) "The baby-killers are just removing themselves from the gene pool". It's a cold way of thinking about it, but if someone wants to bring their line to an end so badly who am I to stop them & at the end of the day do we really want those kinds of people to be having children in the first place?
wtf are you two blabbering about?

I'm asking about the best way to step on babies, I'm not asking for your shit opinions on making babies dead.

Top Bottom