nekobit

Ediot
Reaction score
Bee's

bee's are the JEWS of the sky.t they are mind controllering TORTURE devices recording my movements and physologically raping me so h ard every day. Bees put me on 40mg of SSRIs and torture and sting me and laugh at me in the air because I cannot kill them. Hornets are the bigger je ws and they should be gassed, fucking EXLP ODED right in front of everyone because they are torturous freaks o f nature and God sent them as the divine punishment. Nobody asked for bees because they are the worst. They are multiplying their nature using BUZZWORDS like "bussy" which stands for beE pussy. This is proof they are behind some of the most flamboyant GAY a nd RETARDED people on the planet.

We need to kill and exterminate these fuckers before they make too many flowers. I'm fucking tired of getting a cold beca use these stupid fucking bees keep PO LLINATING and GANG RAPING me to death and BUILDING CONTAINMENT CENTERS for themselves so they can harass me in the air. Yesterday I threw rocks at these stupid fucking NIGGERs, a nd they didn't care They are kinetic torture drones with great mobility and they are taking over our world

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Bee's

bee's are the JEWS of the sky.t they are mind controllering TORTURE devices recording my movements and physologically raping me so h ard every day. Bees put me on 40mg of SSRIs and torture and sting me and laugh at me in the air because I cannot kill them. Hornets are the bigger je ws and they should be gassed, fucking EXLP ODED right in front of everyone because they are torturous freaks o f nature and God sent them as the divine punishment. Nobody asked for bees because they are the worst. They are multiplying their nature using BUZZWORDS like "bussy" which stands for beE pussy. This is proof they are behind some of the most flamboyant GAY a nd RETARDED people on the planet.

We need to kill and exterminate these fuckers before they make too many flowers. I'm fucking tired of getting a cold beca use these stupid fucking bees keep PO LLINATING and GANG RAPING me to death and BUILDING CONTAINMENT CENTERS for themselves so they can harass me in the air. Yesterday I threw rocks at these stupid fucking NIGGERs, a nd they didn't care They are kinetic torture drones with great mobility and they are taking over our world
Why do your movements need recording? What have you been doing exactly? Have you been bothering bees? Are you a bee botherer?

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
If I'm thinking objectively probably Arabs. They have the most miserable, rude cultures with very few redeeming qualities.

For pretty much every other race I can think of at least a couple nice things to say.
I think Arabs for the most part are alright, it's the radical muslim types who give them a bad name.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Its just boring as shit
The first iteration wasn't that great, but Hellsing Ultimate was pretty good. It was mostly just one major bad guy fight after another. Like an open-world tournament arc.

Didn't have a lot of overly intricate character development, but the fight scenes made it worth it.

You must not watch a lot of anime if that's your idea of boring. Try and watch "Deep Insanity - The Lost Child"... now THAT is boring! It's like they found the most severely autistic anime artist in all of Japan and offered them a chance to make Sonichu the anime! A random mish mosh of incoherent ideas bitched off better series haphazardly ham-fisted together with dialogue that will make you continually question the current state of human cognition and whether or not we should seriously seek AI as an alternative for whatever we're all devolving into.

I swear, based on all the shit I've seen... robots will eventually be more human than actual humans.

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
In a shocking twist of events, a Muslim extremist and a white supremacist have tied the knot in an attempt to bridge the divide between their two communities. The couple, who met at a rally in support of their respective causes, have found common ground in their shared love of intolerance and hatred of the 'other'. The wedding was a spectacle to behold, with both sides of the aisle proudly displaying their respective symbols of hate. The bride wore a hijab and a swastika armband, while the groom was dressed in a kufi and a white hood. The couple's vows were a mix of traditional Muslim and white supremacist rhetoric, as they vowed to stand together in their fight against anyone who does not share their views. The couple has received both praise and criticism from both sides of the aisle, with some praising their courage to stand up for their beliefs, while others have condemned them for their blatant racism and bigotry. Only time will tell if their union will last, but for now, it appears that love has conquered hate.

Changed the game forever.

You also lost the game.

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score
There really aren't that many super devout Muslims in western countries unless they're old
In Europe, younger generation of Muslims are more devout and radical than the older ones. They're only becoming shittier with every generation.

Top Bottom