BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Also, whenever I watch sports I always root for whichever team has fewer black players.

I don't know why
Probably because it takes less brain power to decide who to root for. Simple people are driven to simple perceptions. Like people who will root for a sports team just because it's the "home team". It requires the least amount of personal investment, which is common with narcissists who want everything to be all about them, all the time.

You're no different than NPCs on the left who piss all over existing media properties like they're marking their territory.

You have this thing, "sports" and it's not "all about you" so then you try and shoehorn stupid race crap into it, trying to ~make~ it all about your stupid shit.

In other words...

Last edited:

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Probably because it takes less brain power to decide who to root for. Simple people are driven to simple perceptions. Like people who will root for a sports team just because it's the "home team". It requires the least amount of personal investment, which is common with narcissists who want everything to be all about them, all the time.

You're no different than NPCs on the left who piss all over existing media properties like they're marking their territory.

You have this thing, "sports" and it's not "all about you" so then you try and shoehorn stupid race crap into it, trying to ~make~ it all about your stupid shit.

In other words...

You are a bigger Narcissist then all of us combined.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
That's so fuckin cheap. I mean who doesn't hate Mexicans? Even Mexicans don't like Mexicans! Their race is so terrible most of them classify themselves as "white hispanic" just to avoid any direct association with themselves. If you took a random poll and just asked people, in general, which country would you like to be born into, if you had the choice... hey guess what, Mexico would be like... dead last. Okay, maybe not North Korea last, but like... it'd be WAY down on the bottom!

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
I thought you hated black people the most.
Changed my mind. At least they sort of speak English and are actually American. I call a lot to New Jersey and Chimpcago and every other call is OOOOOH ME NO SPEAKY. They literally say it like that. These """people """ have been living here for years and don't even learn basic English

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Changed my mind. At least they sort of speak English and are actually American. I call a lot to New Jersey and Chimpcago and every other call is OOOOOH ME NO SPEAKY. They literally say it like that. These """people """ have been living here for years and don't even learn basic English
learning english is a downgrade

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
These """people """ have been living here for years and don't even learn basic English
Why would they learn English when they can get by just fine with Spanish

When my friends visited Miami they said while walking down the street you hear Spanish more often than English

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Baka, they say no speaky to YOU because its an easy out to hang up on an obvious telemarketer, why you take anything personallly playing that game escapes me...

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Baka, they say no speaky to YOU because its an easy out to hang up on an obvious telemarketer, why you take anything personallly playing that game escapes me...
They still no speaky. They're too retarded. Why are spic countries so shitty they will literally risk their lives to come here? Because they're full of spics.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
It's amazing how wilfully ignorant people of all races are. I literally tell people to grab their bills and read WHAT THE UTILITY COMPANY PRINTS ON IT EVERY MONTH and they act like I'm committing a crime. These people deserve poverty

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Why till Baka sees what the Abo's Down Under are like. The True Under Humans.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
That would make sense if you are calling to the ghetto in Chicago.

Have you ever met a decent black person before?

Top Bottom