Gamergay

Please be patient I have autism
Reaction score
Hey guys it’s me, Midori, the one who created the article. I know I played my game but I wanted to get this out of the way for the sake of others.
I want this article deleted. Yes, that is right, I want it gone.
Basically what I’m saying is that I fucked up his life even more after what he did from September 2021. I feel like we’ve stooped low enough to ruin his life, like the doxxing and the ordering pizza’s at his home, that was just too far, and I’m basically held accountable for the mess Keegan has became and I am unable to take it all back. I’ve already established my name into this mess and I think it’s time we take this down for good.
I really don’t want more of this article at all, as basically I’ve been thrown around as a doll and I don’t want anything to do with this, I get people bringing up the article every single day when I’m on discord. I’m tired of
lmfao what a pussyfaggot

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
what is this mysterious thing of which you speak?

i can read the words, but i can't comprehend it
Troll's Remorse, famous Norwegian brand of Aquavit.
Made from fermented potatoes (mostly potatoes) strained through the finest woolen women's socks, then distilled in a traditional copper still heated over a fire made up from vintage Ellos mail-order catalogues.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
AKA, delete it.
Why? clearly there's drama involved and it's upsetting someone so who gives a fuck. It's been a centerpoint of pointless edit warring over the past few months to the point the page has had to have protections in place. I've had to remove his dox (minor, although kid gloves come off soon) and his parent's dox per ED policy. Even the author got troll's remorse and wanted it deleted because they were being harassed on discord by Keegan's friend group. It has the potential to unfold into something lulzy but in the meanwhile, it's best to just leave it be and enjoy the show even if none of these retards involved is somebody you care about.

Some of you niggers in this thread are very anti lulz and it's very unbecoming. There are probably a thousand articles on furries, faggots, degenerates, and similar ilk that nobody gives a fuck about. Should we delete those too?

You should familiarize yourself with this: https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Encyclopedia_Dramatica:Removal_policy

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Why? clearly there's drama involved and it's upsetting someone so who gives a fuck. It's been a centerpoint of pointless edit warring over the past few months to the point the page has had to have protections in place. I've had to remove his dox (minor, although kid gloves come off soon) and his parent's dox per ED policy. Even the author got troll's remorse and wanted it deleted because they were being harassed on discord by Keegan's friend group. It has the potential to unfold into something lulzy but in the meanwhile, it's best to just leave it be and enjoy the show even if none of these retards involved is somebody you care about.

Some of you niggers in this thread are very anti lulz and it's very unbecoming. There are probably a thousand articles on furries, faggots, degenerates, and similar ilk that nobody gives a fuck about. Should we delete those too?

You should familiarize yourself with this: https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Encyclopedia_Dramatica:Removal_policy
Ok, you raise a good point.

Jelq

Josef Fritzl
Reaction score

The least we could do though is clean it up, the article is a giant unreadable mess about someone who is arguably not that far away from being SNCA. I suggest just trimming it down into the lulzy parts and once he's 18 dropping dox.

Top Bottom