Who would not want to marry the greatest singer doja cat?

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Tit surgery scars are always sad :(
Those are poorly done that's why. They go in from the armpit or a smaller incision around the nipple typically with modern augmentation surgery. Unless she was getting a lift too but even then the half moon cut isn't the norm. Where'd she go to get that, Tijuana?

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Those are poorly done that's why. They go in from the armpit or a smaller incision around the nipple typically with modern augmentation surgery. Unless she was getting a lift too but even then the half moon cut isn't the norm. Where'd she go to get that, Tijuana?
I've only ever seen terrible examples of the areola flap implants.
I don't understand why more women dont get saline implants, they squish more naturally than silicone and leaks or ruptures have less complicated consequences.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
scar tissue on the underside is reduction surgery
View attachment 77217
They can do vertical for that one too

The bottom scar one is done I think if you don't want a revision in like 10 years cuz the resulting scar tissue keeps them upright longer.
I don't remember her tits being that big tho. But if she lost alot of weight fast that can make em deflate. Or if she had kids (I don't remember if she did) that can make them sag n deflate. That's why the "Mommy Make Over" usually is a tummy tuck, breast lift combo.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I've only ever seen terrible examples of the areola flap implants.
I don't understand why more women dont get saline implants, they squish more naturally than silicone and leaks or ruptures have less complicated consequences.
Saline implants are standard in the US now. Silicon lasts longer so people sometimes still get them but the saline looks n acts less unnatural. Usually you have 10 years then get at least one free saline exchange, but that only covers the implants n surgeon, anesthesia and recovery is out of pocket

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
They can do vertical for that one too

The bottom scar one is done I think if you don't want a revision in like 10 years cuz the resulting scar tissue keeps them upright longer.
I don't remember her tits being that big tho. But if she lost alot of weight fast that can make em deflate. Or if she had kids (I don't remember if she did) that can make them sag n deflate. That's why the "Mommy Make Over" usually is a tummy tuck, breast lift combo.
she got lipo apparently (thigh downsizing) and for her reduction she went down to a 32C

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Saline implants are standard in the US now. Silicon lasts longer so people sometimes still get them but the saline looks n acts less unnatural. Usually you have 10 years then get at least one free saline exchange, but that only covers the implants n surgeon, anesthesia and recovery is out of pocket
Really?
I just remember IMF incision scars being most prevalent on the most unnatural looking aftermarket breasticles.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I wouldnt marry doja cat because Shes likely a Whore looking to steal my proud money

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
she got lipo apparently (thigh downsizing) and for her reduction she went down to a 32C
She wasn't that chonk :( she shouldn't have succ'd out the thiccness.

Really?
I just remember IMF incision scars being most prevalent on the most unnatural looking aftermarket breasticles.
If you're a stripper looking for a quick fix to needing better tips or a white trash chick who convinces her baby daddy to pay for new tits, they usually do the cheaper route. You want to look nice n natural, you get the sculpted perfection treatment n go to an expensive surgeon.

The best ones are the ones who do reconstruction on women post mastectomy. They also only size up maybe a cup size n don't sit them higher on the chest wall, the natural sag nice tits have means having the boobs jacked up to their chins with augmentation look weird af. Keeping with a less extreme cup size means you don't notice the edge of the implants as much.

The third option (and the one I've seen used for post mastectomy reconstruction more often) are fat transplant reconstruction where they take chub from another area, and a skin flap from another area, and basically build a boob. The risk with that the skin flap graft taking and/or the fat turning necrotic. But when it works it looks amazing. The only issue there is they tattoo on the nipple cuz typically they remove the nip in a radical mastectomy. That looks a lil weird.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
She wasn't that chonk :( she shouldn't have succ'd out the thiccness.

If you're a stripper looking for a quick fix to needing better tips or a white trash chick who convinces her baby daddy to pay for new tits, they usually do the cheaper route. You want to look nice n natural, you get the sculpted perfection treatment n go to an expensive surgeon.

The best ones are the ones who do reconstruction on women post mastectomy. They also only size up maybe a cup size n don't sit them higher on the chest wall, the natural sag nice tits have means having the boobs jacked up to their chins with augmentation look weird af. Keeping with a less extreme cup size means you don't notice the edge of the implants as much.

The third option (and the one I've seen used for post mastectomy reconstruction more often) are fat transplant reconstruction where they take chub from another area, and a skin flap from another area, and basically build a boob. The risk with that the skin flap graft taking and/or the fat turning necrotic. But when it works it looks amazing. The only issue there is they tattoo on the nipple cuz typically they remove the nip in a radical mastectomy. That looks a lil weird.
Nipple removal during mastectomies is a grave sin.
How are you supposed to tune in the channels with no knobs?

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Nipple removal during mastectomies is a grave sin.
How are you supposed to tune in the channels with no knobs?
Lol good point but it's a site cancer can reform in so it's all gotta go. It's really tough for those ladies, beyond the whole cancer thing, they lose a whole ass part of themselves n sexual identity.
Its why the surgeons who do the reconstruction are fucking artists n saints.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Lol good point but it's a site cancer can reform in so it's all gotta go. It's really tough for those ladies, beyond the whole cancer thing, they lose a whole ass part of themselves n sexual identity.
Its why the surgeons who do the reconstruction are fucking artists n saints.
A friend of mine had her tits lopped off due to a precancerous growth and a history of breast cancer in the family. Kept the nips, and had her tits rebuilt with wall insulation-like shite made from some biomaterial soaked in bum-lard
I'm paraphrasing the methodology here, but her tits look good as new (no milk tho)

Last edited:

Halal Bacon

Licensed Retard
Reaction score
Obvious solution is to use AI to gather a group of women that look the closest to Doja Cat, then marrying the sanest one out of that list.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
REFER TO MY DOJA CAT THREAD

I THINK THE MUSIC INDUSTRY FUCKED WITH HER MIND
ANOTHER CHOCOLATE QUEEN LOST TO GLOBOHOMO
THIS HURTS ME EVERY TIME

Top Bottom