Who's the slimy little communist sh*t twinkle-towed c*cksucker who just signed his own death warrant? NO ONE gives Quence a timeout!!

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
slanderous, i would never

apologise or youre banned
i would get banned anyways at a later date because i commited something that you consider an sin

Anyways its highly likely it is likeicare because Maysam doesnt have a reason to ban Queerce, Baka's too busy pretending to be a german, GOI doesnt Really care about Queerce enough to want to ban him, Gloriousreader does not give enough of a shit to ban him, Leaving likeicare who so far has been giving the biggest reactions towards queerce and getting pissed because of queerce and Likeicare Really dislikes and hates Queerce likeicare is known to ban people for this reason and its incredibly common but nobody has consistently done this but me until queerce

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Idk what youre talking about, im one of the few people here who actually talk to quence
i never said you dont talk to Queerce I said you really dislike and hate him which IS true and its true you do talk to him

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
I can’t point the finger at a specific individual. No one has stepped forward and taken responsibility for the outrageous timeouts given to one of EDF’s most beloved posters.
Ok the truth is Scumhook logged in briefly to ban you

Top Bottom